Payback (edited)

Roman's POV

"Yes Brianna?" I ask and she pats the seat next to her.

I carefully sit down next to her and she looks at me.

"So Dean called to invite you over to have a sleep over with Seth," she says and I look at her shocked.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, I was upset because I didn't want to sleep in by myself, but my boyfriend is coming over so go, don't enjoy yourself too much with your boyfriend," she says laughing, before walking away.

I blush as she says boyfriend. She doesn't know that we're together, but she keeps telling me we'll look cute together and she keeps calling Seth my boyfriend.

I hurry upstairs to my room , change and pack my bag. It still bothers me that Dean is inviting me over after what happened. I guess he has no problem with Sethie and I's relationship.

Not wanting to leave them waiting, I go out the front door and into my car. I drive as quick as I could under the speed limit, as I came closer to the house I cautiously park my car by the street. I grab my bag, get out and lock my car.

As I am climbing up the stairs, Seth opens the door and smiles at me.

"Rome, I was just coming to meet you." he says pulling me into a hug.

"Dean invited me over!" I say and he looked at me surprised.

"He did? well come in babe." he says after releasing me.

I enter the house and see Dean on the couch in front of the television.

"Why did you invite Roman over?" Seth asks him and he smirks.

"To meet you of course" Dean replies nonchalantly.

"Dean that better be the truth!" Seth says sassily and I stand there quietly.

"Go have y'all fun!" Dean says before turning  back to the TV. I grab Seth's hand and bring him into his bedroom.

"Babe let's do something." I say and he smirks.

"Let's continue what we started!" Seth says and I smirk back at him.

I then remember Dean was here and gave it a second thought. Fuck it! Seth wants it I'll give it to him.

"Yes let's continue."

...........You know what happened next!!!.........

Dean's POV

I was watching the television, when a knock on the door is all I hear. Who could that be? I get off the couch and open the door to see my worst fucking nightmare standing there.

"Hi Deanie," she yells.

"Renee what are you doing here?" I ask and she smirks at me.

" I came to meet my Deanie." She says and I chuckle.

"I'm not," I pause to think for a while.

I could use Renée to get Sethie jealous.

"Come in, baby girl." I says and she smiles skipping into the house.

I close the door and sit on the couch next to her.

"So what you wanna do, Deanie?" she asks.

I switch off the TV, then turn to face her.

"I think you know what I got on my mind. Shall we begin?" I say, smirking.

I could see her pull up her already too short skirt, then giggle.

"Well you get the point, don't you Deanie." She says.

Urgh! I hate her calling me that ; but if it makes Seth jealous then I'll do it. My lips quickly meets her lips. I could feel her legs wrap around my waist. My hands search her body with greed. I push her down on the couch, then start to grind into her hips.

"Oh fuck! Dean I want you badddd." She moans loudly, causing a smirk to come on my face.

I am extremely disgusted with myself for doing this, but if it meant making Seth jealous, I'll do it. I start kissing up and down her neck and searching for her spot. As I nibble at one part of her neck, she moans extremely loud and I know I got it. I start licking the spot and leaving marks on her neck. She purrs in satisfaction at the sensation.

I don't even know how I know how to do this; I'm fucking gay. I gently pull down her skirt and her underwear revealing her disgusting wetness and obviously used pussy. Sliding in three fingers she arches her back towards me, letting out a throaty moan. I start going faster and faster.

"Fuck! Dean! I want you. NOW!" She practically yells.

I get off her and slide off my pants along with my boxers. My hands easily open her slender legs.

" If only you were mine Seth" I think. "I wouldn't have to do this. This could have been us right now."

I crawl back over her stroking my tip.

"D-D-Dean?? " Seth says, shocked.

I look over at him and I see tears pricking at his eyes. He runs back up the stairs and I feel bad for him.

"Shit I wanted him to be jealous but I didn't want him to cry." I sadly think to myself.

"Deanie don't worry about him, focus on me, baby." she says and I shake my head in disgust.

I get off from over her and put on my pants and boxers.

"Get the fuck out whore!" I finally yell, angry at her for telling me to forget the love of my life.

I push her naked ass out the door and give her, her clothes through the window. I quickly clamber up the stairs and knock on Seth's bedroom door. It is opened by an angry Roman.

"Hey, Roman, where's Sethie?" I ask and he just looked at me with dead eyes.

"Guest room, he doesn't want to open the door and is not answering my questions. What the fuck did you do to him?" Roman yells at the top of his lungs.

"I did nothing, I swear." I reply and he just shakes his head and slams the door in my face.

I walk over to the guest room and start knocking the door. I hear the lock being turned, so I smile. When the door opens, I see a heartbreaking sight in front of me. Seth stands there with red, puffy eyes and looks so horrible.

I enter the room and shut the door, locking it. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he lays his head gently on my shoulder. I sigh in content, just the feel of his body on mine makes me happy. He glances up and cautches me staring but I didn't care.

We stare into each other's eyes and lean in closer. When our lips connect, I feel a spark fly through my whole body and I think Seth does too. I smile down at him and he smiles up at me and pulled away.

I push Seth onto the bed gently, he then pulls me into another kiss, this time more passionate. I slowly slide my tongue into his mouth and he smiles through the kiss. As our tongues fight for dominance, a knock is audible from the bedroom door.

I quickly climb off him and dust myself off. Seth sits frozen on the bed not certain what he should do. Seth's eyes travel down my body and his eyes are glued to my crotch. I look down to see I have a raging bulge.

"Sethie," Roman calls from behind the door.

Tbc..