Stronger

*Seth's POV*

My mind races with things to say, but nothing leaves my mouth. We got to the cottage and Dean immediately went into the room, to place our clothes inside, uttering no words to me.
Now, I'm waiting for him to return, so we can talk, and hopefully settle everything.

He sits across from me, folding his legs. I stare at him intensely, before remembering everything Roman told me. I grab my phone, and search for the picture evidence.

"Seth," he says, and I throw open my palm to stop him.

"Let me talk." I say.

"Okay." He says, leaning back in the chair.

"What's this?" I ask, shoving the phone into his hand.

"Ali trying to make me look bad." He says, but I lack faith in his statement.

"Seth, I'm serious, I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally." He says.

"I'm not convinced of that anymore." I say, standing off my seat.

"What have I done to make you doubt me? I've been there for you through everything. I've protected you as best I can. What else do you fucking want from me?" He screams.

"Something you can't fucking give me." I shout at him.

"What the-?" He asks, stomping his foot angrily.

"Just answer me, honestly!" I exclaim.

"I'm doing that-- ask the question." He says.

"Tell me about your relationship with Randy." I say, taking my seat again.

"With Randy? He was my best friend ever since we were in the first grade." He replies.

*Dean's POV*

"Is that all? You guys have never been more than friends?" Seth asks.

"More than friends? Nope." I reply truthfully.

"Why do you fucking lie to me? How am I supposed to date someone, who can't tell me the truth?" Seth yells, stirring my patience and anger.

"How am I supposed to love someone, who can't trust a word that leaves my mouth." I shout angrily.

"Why would I? When I see proof that you're lying!" He shouts, exiting the cabin.

I lean into the chair, wishing it will swallow me up. I want to run after Seth, but I can't waste my time like that. I'll allow him to cool off, then we will resume this conversation. His phone chimes, and I resist the urge to check the notification, before I do anyway. I read; Douche Reigns🤬: you did it yet?

He's still talking to Roman? What did he have to do? He can shout at me and accuse me, but he's still speaking with his fucking ex. The hypocrisy of my little brother. I place his phone gently onto the couch, before punching the wall.

I distract my mind, by attempting to do homework, but I am unsuccessful. I get through the work, but my thoughts are still on Seth. The cabin door opens, and I practically dash into the living room.

"I want to go home." Seth says.

"Let's talk." I say.

"I don't want to talk to you, Dean." He says.

"You're kind of doing that right now, but okay." I reply.

"Fine." He yells.

We sit on the couches again, the staring resumes.

"What do you want to say?" He asks.

"Sethie, Randy and I were never more than friends, but I had a crush on him. We would kiss and I sucked him off once, but we never became more." I admit.

"Oh," Seth says, he facepalms muttering, "stupid" repeatedly.

"You're not stupid. What's the evidence." I say.

He shows me the video, and I shudder in disgust at the memory.

"Randy dared me to do that, and I guess someone recorded it." I reply, and Seth nods.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you, Deanie." He says.

"I have a question." I say nervously.

"Did Roman show you all of this?" I ask, and his shoulders immediately tense, giving away the answer.

"Y-yes— I'm sorry." He says.

"Don't be, I'm not upset." I reply, reaching for his hand.

"You are, Dean, I know you. You're beating yourself down, that I talked to my ex." He replies, and I nod acceptingly.

"He messaged you, that's how I assumed it was from him you received your information." I say.

"Oh, I guess he thought driving a wedge between us would bring me back to him." He replies.

"He can never do that." I say sternly.

Seth walks over and sits on my lap, kissing me unexpectedly. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"I'm glad we fixed that." He says, and I nod my head, kissing him again.