Truth

*Seth's POV*

"B-baby, I'm cold." I mumble.

Dean scoots closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I push back on him, his groin rubbing my butt.

"I'm sorry," He mutters, moving his lower half away from me.

"Shut up and kiss me." I demand.

I turn to face him, joining our lips gently. I wrap my legs around his hips, grinding against him.

"Seth, wait," he says.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, pulling away anxiously.

"I want to talk about the past few days. We haven't really done that." He says.

"You don't want to be with me?" I ask, sitting up fully.

"Seth, I never said that!" He groans.

"So, so what is it?" I stammer.

"I want to discuss the breakup and our departure. Our true identities." He says.

I breathe deeply, knowing this conversation would come up. We seriously needed to discuss these things in order for us to progress.

"You pushed me really hard the day you fought with Baron, and you didn't look back to see if I was okay. When he said he wouldn't be surprised if we were fucking I got scared we would be caught." I explain.

"So you decided to break up with me." He mutters and I nod.

"I can't believe you were going to kill yourself because of me." I say, tears welling in my eyes.

"I-I felt like a terrible person. I felt like I ruined our relationship because I was unworthy, stupid and useless. When Randy raped me and Dad called me with threats I didn't want to live anymore." He explains.

"Baby, you're an amazing person and fuck Hunter and Randy." I kiss him softly.

"Y-you can't say that, you upped and left me for dead." He mutters, turning away from me.

I close my eyes to hold back my tears, squeezing my fists. I know I disappointed you and left you baby. I should've been with you.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter.

"Don't be, prince," he coos, grabbing my cheeks, "tell me about our real identities."

"You're Jonathan Ambrose and I'm Colby Rollins." I say.

"I love our names." He breathes, "C-Colby, do you like it?"

"That was fucking sexy." I groan, kissing his lips.

"Let's finish talking and get moving." He says.

"Of course, Mom decided to tell me our true identities and said she knew we were in love. She gave us the money to start a new life far away. Are you scared?" I ask.

"No, I always wanted to run away with you. Knowing we're not siblings, I can spend my life with you." He says.

"J-Jonathan, stop." I giggle.

"Isn't that weird to say?" He grimaces.

"It's sexy but it will definitely take some adjusting." I smile.

"Let's get driving. The seat should be dried by now." He says.

"I'm sorry for bleeding all over it." I mumble.

"It's fine. Two people were involved in the creation and loss of our baby." He says.

I cannot hold back my tears anymore at the mention of baby. I begin sobbing, gasping for air as tears fall at a rapid pace. He pulls me close to him, my head nestled in his chest.

"I'm sorry, princess, I should've thought about how this would affect you more cautiously." He sniffles.

"We're both crying, stupid. It's okay." I say.

"Let's get on the move before Hunter or anyone catches up to us, if they're looking." He says.

He lifts me into his arms, closing the trunk securely. He places me into the passenger seat, kissing my forehead gently. I place a dirty sweater onto the driver's seat for him. He sees it and beams at me, sitting onto it.

"Always so considerate." He starts the car.

"I'd do anything for you, babe, I promise." I say.

He turns towards me, turning off the engine. I raise my eyebrows in confusion before being hoisted off my seat. I giggle as he places me on his lap.

"I want to make love to you right now. I'll always do anything for you, I promise." He emphasizes every word.

"Silly, we can't have sex right now because of the miscarriage but in a few days we can." I inform him.

"Need to be inside you right now." He sensually kisses my neck.

"Jonathan, put me down!" I chuckle and he kisses me another time.

"Okay," he gently places me back in my seat.

I pull his face and kiss him passionately. Our tongues swirl with each other, bringing pleasure in the most loving way. I moan into the kiss, my hand skimming Jon's chest.

"I love you." He breathes.

"I love you, more." I reply.