Off Day

*Dean's POV*

"I don't want to go." Seth whines, climbing into my lap.

He wraps his arms around my neck bouncing up and down. I bite my lip intensely, gripping his slim waist.

"Seth, stop!" I groan.

"What am I doing?" He flutters his eyelashes innocently.

I stare at him astonished, he knew exactly what he was doing. I push his back agaisnt the chair, laying between his legs.

"Dean!" He moans, nipping at his bottom lip.

"You know, you have to go." I say, grinding against him.

"Deanie, please no." He whines.

"No, what?" I wrap my fingers around his neck, squeezing lightly.

"Stop teasing me." He yells, trying to grab my hips.

I use one hand to pin his hands above his head, while the other tightens around his neck. I create friction between our privates, as Seth begins squirming.

"You were teasing me first." I bite back a groan.

I want to establish control in this situation, though my body is deceiving me. I leave him empty, going into the kitchen.

I laugh heartily, amused by his irritated expression. I open the food our parents brought, grabbing one of the large fries.

"You going to eat something or stare?" I ask, chuckling.

He rolls his eyes, walking over to the table. He claims the adjacent seat, grabbing the ten-piece nuggets. He shoves one into his mouth, scrunching his nose in my direction.

"You can't deny how funny that was!" I say.

"It wasn't funny, Dean. I'm going to have to handle this-" he points to his pants, "myself!"

"Baby, I'll help you out." I grab my stomach, as I go into a fit of laughter. Seth rolls his eyes again, groaning in annoyance.

"Your facial expressions are priceless." I point at his face.

He grabs my finger, sucking it into his mouth. My mouth opens wide, as he teasingly runs his teeth along the upside of my finger.

"That's sexy." My mouth remains open.

He pushes my hand back, returning to his food. I look down at my aching crotch, contemplating whether I should beg for Seth's forgiveness, or take what I want.

"Let's head into the canopy." Seth suggests, sipping his diet coke.

"You seriously play with me!" I groan.

"Bro, it's all fun and games." Seth says.

We throw away the trash, before racing to the room. I put on a blue joggers, and black t-shirt, and Seth mimics me, but vice versa. I push him against the wall, capturing his lips in a kiss, before rushing out the front door.

"You're playing dirty!" He groans, tossing the blanket at my head.

I stumble over a rock, my face hitting the yard hard. Seth begins chuckling hysterically, while I wipe dirt from my face. I remain stationary, staring angrily at him.

*Seth's POV*

My laughter calms down, and I gaze at an angry faced Dean. I sit next to him on the grass, rubbing his back. He shakes my hand off, getting off the ground.

I extend my hand towards him with a pout, and he snickers, turning his back to me. I stand up and dust my clothes. I walk ahead of Dean, not sparing him any glances.

"Baby," he says, touching my shoulder.

"Let's go this way." I grip the bag of materials on my side tighter.

We arrive at the dense part of the forest, and I throw the bag down and sit onto the grass floor. I lay on my back, gazing at the passing clouds. Dean sets up the blanket, and places the bag neatly next to it.

He lays next to me, watching the sky too. I sneakily lace my fingers with his, smiling when he accepts immediately. We stare at the scenery, giggling lowly. Our bodies begin slightly itching, and we rush to our blanket, laughing like idiots.

"If someone passed by. They would think we were idiots, or drunk." I say, and Dean nods.

He pulls me onto his lap, staring into my eyes. I blush and look away nervously. He grabs my face, forcing me to hold his gaze.

"I'm drunk in love with you." He mutters, pecking my lips.

"You're cheesy." I cringe, pouting my lips.

He bites my bottom lip, and I run my tongue along it. He lays down, and I lay on top of him. He circles my waist with his arms, delivering pecks to my hairline.

"I love that you're cheesy though. I truly love you, baby." I say.

He smiles up at me, and we lay in a comfortable silence. The only things that are audible, is the sound of our steady breathing and our peaceful beating hearts.

"We still have to go." Dean interrupts the mood.