Blues

*Seth's POV*

"Hello," Dean says, as he answers his phone.

He puts the phone on speaker, and places it on the tray between our chairs, as he focuses on the road.

"Dean, today was really nice." The male voice says.

I glance at Dean confused, and he does the same between me and the phone.

"I love how rough you were with me, it was amazing." The boy says.

"What the fuck, Ali?" Dean questions him.

"Bye, Deanieeee." Ali says, dragging the 'e'.

"Of course, Dean McMahon, you couldn't keep your dick in your pants." I say scoffing, looking out the window.

"Baby, it wasn't like that." He says, and I chuckle.

"I just heard someone say they enjoyed your roughness, and it wasn't like that?" I ask, laughing to mask my hurt.

"Baby," he starts.

"Don't call me that." I say, and he doesn't talk for the remainder of the journey.

We pull up to the waterfall resort and the security hands us our key. Dean drives into the canopy, where our secluded house is located. I immediately run onto the porch, when the vehicle parks.

"Open the door." I shout at him.

He twists the key in the lock and I push the wooden door open. I throw myself onto the couch and Dean sits on the wooden rocking chair, opposite of me.

"Seth, let's talk." He says.

"I don't want to talk anymore, you don't deserve my time." I say.

"Give me a chance, please." He says, and I shake my head.

"You can fuck everybody else, but not me. Then claim you want me." I say, scoffing loudly, and Dean looks taken aback.

I go into my room and pull on a pair of swim trunks from the drawer. I feel his body pressing into mine, and I hold back a moan. Dean kitts me onto the counter and stands in between my legs.

"Can I please explain to you?" He asks, and I nod.

"Ali and I used to have a fling, barely that, we had sex twice." He says.

"Okay." I say, acting uninterested.

"Nothing happened between us today, except I pushed him onto the ground earlier and told him that we were over." He says, and my mouth forms an 'O'.

Fuck, Seth, you jumped to conclusions again. Do you ever fucking stop? What do I do now? Oh, I know, pull Dean in.

I grab Dean's shirt and join our lips, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses me slowly, and I arch my back wanting more. He pushes me onto the bed, and nibbles on my neck, grinding his groin into mine. He finds my spot under my ear, and I moan loudly, digging my nails into his neck, as he sucks on it.

"Fuck, Sethie." He says, pulling away.

"You're hard." I say, giggling, as he looks down and covers his crotch.

*Dean's POV*

"Let's head to the waterfall." I say, and he nods, going into the living room.

I change into my pair of swim trunks, and grab us some towels. I pull on my slippers and walk over to Seth. He leans on the wall near the door, scrolling through his phone.

I grab the phone, and toss it onto the couch, pushing his back into the wall. I kiss him roughly, palming him through his trunks. He moans into my mouth, which causes blood to rush to my dick again.

"D-Dean, please stop." He says, quivering.

"Hmmm, why baby?" I ask, smirking.

"I might cum in my pants." He says, and I chuckle.

"Who says that's not what I want?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"Deanie." He says, his legs shaking violently.

I stick my hand into his trunks, and grab his dick tightly. I stroke him tantalizingly slow, causing him to groan loudly.

"Stop teasing me." He says.

I move my hand at a quicker pace, until he cums all over it.

"Fuck, best hand job ever." He says, and I kiss him slowly.

I remove my hand from his shorts, and lick my fingers, before washing away the excess.

"Let me return the favor." He says.

"No, baby, not now." I say, tugging him outside.

We get to the waterfall, and sit on the grass near it. Seth glances at me weirdly, and I raise my eyebrow in question.

"What?" I ask.

"You didn't make me return the favor, even though I offered. Roman would never do that, he would make me pleasure him, and not do anything except fuck me." He says, and rub his knuckles.

"That was him, this is me, I won't do that to you, babe." I say, pulling Seth into my side.

"Last one in is a rotten egg." Seth shouts, standing up quickly.

That sneaky bastard. I jump into the water first, and my nipples feel like they're going to freeze off.

"Fuck, it's cold." I yell, as Seth jumps in.

"You're right." He says shivering.

I swim over to him, and pull his body into mine. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and place warm kisses to his collarbone and neck.

"Deanie, we're in public." He says.

"I'm just warming you up." I say, chuckling.

"I know, I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me." He says.

I kiss his lips gently, and he shudders, wrapping his arms around my torso. I slide my tongue into his mouth, and explore my favorite territory.

"I don't mind getting in trouble with you, baby boy." I say, seductively in his ear.

"Fuck me." He says, staring into my eyes intensely.