Sneaking around

Seth's POV

"Yes, Rome." I reply.

"Are you okay in there?" He asks concerned.

I didn't respond. I couldn't respond to him. I was dazed.

"M-maybe I should just go home." Roman says.

I didn't take my eyes off Dean's crotch. I couldn't, as I thought of what to reply to Roman going home. I mentally slap myself, when I realize that it was my brother's buddy, I'm eyeing down right now.

"Romie, wait." I call out.

Dean looks at me with a shocked expression. I don't know if he doesn't see that what we did was wrong, but I do. I quickly run out the door, before Dean could say anything.

I see Roman standing just outside my bedroom door and I hug him tightly. I lock my lips with his in a passionate kiss.

"I love you, babe." I say and Rome smiles.

"I love you too, Sethie." He replies.

"Let's go to the movie and game room downstairs." I say, grabbing his hand.

We go downstairs to the game room. I let Roman go in first while I grab snacks from the kitchen. I also grab bottles of juice, from the fridge and continue to the game room. Before I could reach I'm stopped at the entrance of the kitchen.

Dean's POV

Seth walks out to meet Roman and I stand there shocked. He didn't even look back at me. I reach down to rub my crotch and moan from my small touch. My baby brother has such an effect on me.

I realize I had just been making out with my baby brother. I have liked him for years and I guess he doesn't feel the same way. He looked slightly disgusted when he left. I probably fucked up our brotherhood.

I wasn't going to give up so easily. I would end up fucking him one day. That was my fantasy for years. To hear Seth moan my name so loud, that I have to cover his mouth and whisper something sexy in his ear to make him moan even more against my hand.

He left me with a huge boner and he needs to take care of it. I walk downstairs and hear movement in the kitchen. I stand at the entrance, watching him bend over in the cupboards to get snacks. His plump, round, ass was the most attractive thing for me in that moment. I get even harder, if that's possible from watching him bend over like that.

He starts heading for the door and sees me standing there. He looks at me in shock and then down at my crotch like before. He looks up at my face again, and I see the furious blush on his face.

"D-deanie, what are you doing here?" He asks.

I don't even answer, I push him into the kitchen. I push him until his back hits the island. He drops all the snacks in his hands, as I press my lips against his. He kisses back instantly and I smirk against the kiss. He slides his tongue in my mouth and our tongues battle for dominance. I win obviously.

Seth's hands reach down and rub my crotch, causing me to groan lowly. His gentle touch, was already bringing me closer to my climax.

"Sethie." Roman yells from the game room.

I let go of Seth and he picks up the snacks. He straightens up himself, before yelling to Roman that he was coming.

"Meet me in the bathroom Sethie. Don't keep me waiting." I whisper in his ear, and he nods in response.

He then runs away quickly, like staying around me longer would kill him. I snicker at the effect I have on him. Before he leaves, I notice he has a boner of his own. This is going to be fun.

Seth's POV

I enter the game room and hear Roman on a call. I stand silently and listen to the conversation.

"Yeah Randy. Of course I'll come over and fuck you but right now I'm sleeping at Seth's house." Roman says giggling.

What the fuck?

Tbc..