Invasion

*Roman's POV*

I check my phone constantly after texting Seth. Hopefully, he will forgive me after finding out what I know. I notice he opened my texts, and tap my fingers against the desk awaiting his response.

"Sure, where?" He responds to my latest text.

"In the old staff room." I text.

"Aight." He replies, and I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was excited to expose Dean's secret to Seth. When he's heartbroken over Dean, I'll step in and comfort him. I chuckle maniacally, and receive a few stares from my pairs.

The bell rings, and I rush to the old staff room, waiting for Seth. He slithers in, and I can't help but observe his ass, as he closes the door.

"Damn, that's a nice view." I say, and he jolts startled.

"What the fuck, Roman, you scared me." He says, and I snigger at him.

"Sorry, Sethie." I say, and he blushes.

"Can you get on with what you have to say." He demands.

"You're so sexy when you command me, you know that?" I ask.

*Dean's POV*

"Ali, what did you do?" I ask, pinching my nose in frustration.

"Nothing." He mumbles, fluttering his dense eyelashes.

"Fuck you." I say, and push him away.

Students start piling into the hallway, and people smirk in our direction. I walk away from the shorter boy, rolling my eyes.

"Look at the lovely couple." Some girl says.

Couple? I hear other people saying the same thing, while I gather my things from my locker. My phone buzzes in my pocket, and I see it's a picture of Ali and I from a while ago. I pound my fist against the metal of the locker, slamming it shut and bolting to the field. When I find that son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him.

I get to the field, and my mind races with the foul things I wish to spew at Ali. Suddenly, my mind drifts to Seth, and I groan loudly. Has he seen this? Oh my gosh, he probably has. I need to find him. I completely erase all my anger for Ali, because I need to find Seth and explain everything to him.

I search his classes, the bathrooms, the gym, the cafeteria, the yard, and he is nowhere to be found. I suck in a harsh breath, and decide to search for Roman. I really hope they aren't together, but with my luck, they might be.

*Seth's POV*

"Roman, I didn't come here for you to flirt with me. I came here to listen to whatever you need to say." I say, irritation setting in.

"Seth, I don't know how to tell you this, but your brother isn't what he tells you." He says, and I gaze at the ground.

I didn't want to talk about Dean with anybody but Dean, right now. I avoid Roman's eyes, but urge him to continue with a gesture of my hand. I see his feet moving closer to me, and I back away until I hit the wall.

"Keep your distance." I say, staring into his eyes.

"Look at this." He says, handing me his phone.

The video has no sound, and is blurry at first. When it clears up, I see Dean's almost naked body, pressed up against somebody else. The person turns their head towards the camera and I see, no, it can't be. Randy. He kisses Dean for a while, before the video abruptly ends.

I stare at the phone in my hand emotionless, then a million feelings consume me all at once. Anger. Hurt. Betrayal. Disappointed. Disgusted. So many others I couldn't identify. A single tear spills from my tear-duct, and I quickly swipe it away.

With trembling hands, I hand the phone back to Roman. I notice a sly smirk on his face, before it turns to a comforting smile. He reaches for my hand, but I brush him off.

"Thank you, for telling me." I say, leaving the room.

I rush to the yard, which is as empty as it can be. I sit under an empty tree, pulling my knees to my chest. I allow my tears to fall, until I drift asleep.

*Dean's POV*

I search for Roman, and I don't find him either. I sigh, shaking the negative thoughts consuming my head. I return to the field for practice, and during the entire course I can't focus.

"Dean, where is your head at?" Coach Slaughter shouts.

"Up his boyfriend's ass!" Wade yells, and most people on the team guffaw.

"Go home, McMahon, come back tomorrow with your head on your shoulders." Coach says, ignoring my fellow players.

I grab my bag, not bothering to shower. I search for Seth one last time. I check the yard, and see a familiar figure sleeping under a tree. I go closer to him, and it's Seth. I pick him up bridal style, and carry him to my car.

He stirs in his sleep, as I place him in the passenger seat. I kiss his forehead gently, before getting into the drivers seat. I drive to our house, and gather clothes for both of us, leaving a note for our parents on the table, before getting into the car again.

"D-Dean," Seth stutters, his eyes shut.

"I'm here, baby." I say, and his eyes quickly open.

"How did you find me?" He asks yawning.

"I've been looking for you all afternoon." I reply, placing my hand on his thigh.

His body tenses, and he swats my hand away. I glance at him confused, but keep my attention on the road.

"You shouldn't have found me." He mutters.