Unbrotherly Loving

*Dean's POV*

"Baby, say that again." I say.

"Fuck me, babe, please." Seth pleads, and I kiss him hungrily.

I wanted to save Seth and I's first time for somewhere special, and this resort is the place to do it. I kiss and bite him vigorously, until his lips swell slightly.

We climb out of the stream, grab our stuff, and bolt to the cabin. I lock the door, as Seth runs his hands up and down my chest. I press him against the wood, and he shivers as his exposed back comes into contact with it.

I connect our lips, and explore Seth's torso with my hands. I move my head lower and kiss his neck, before pulling one of his nipples between my teeth.

"Fuck." He moans.

"Say my name, baby." I demand, squeezing his ass roughly.

"Deanie," he says, moaning loudly.

I guide him to the bedroom, my hand still wrapped around his waist. I lay him on the bed gently, climbing between his legs. I kiss his lips again, before kissing his neck.

I remove his trunks, allowing his member to spring free. I stroke him lightly, as he covers his mouth to mask his groans. I lick his nipples, while increasing the pace of my stroking.

"Deanie, fuck." He moans, pulling my hair gently.

I use my left hand to hold his member, while I place three fingers on my right hand into his mouth. He sucks them roughly, causing my dick to throb.

I remove my fingers from his mouth, a string of saliva following it. I use my thumb to circle his asshole, teasing him. I kiss him gently, while continuing my torture.

"Deanie, Deanie, please." He pleads, whimpering repeatedly.

"Please what, baby? Tell me what you want." I say.

"Finger me, daddy." He says, causing me to bite my lip.

"Call me that again, baby." I say, palming my member.

"Daddy." He moans, biting his swollen bottom lip.

I remove my fingers completely, before sinking my thumb into him. I twirl it around momentarily, and he wreathes under me. I apply pressure to his thigh, to keep his legs open.

I get on my knees, and lick Seth's tip gently. I begin moving my thumb up and down inside him, while he moans loudly. I take more of his dick, bobbing my head to provide him pleasure.

I add another finger into him, and he thrashes around a bit. I pump my fingers at an agonizing pace, sexually frustrating Seth. I bob my head extremely fast, before slowing down and allowing his member to pop out of my welcoming mouth.

*Seth's POV*

"I want your cock, daddy." I moan, hoping Dean will immediately give into me.

He shakes his head, chuckling with my dick in his throat, sending vibrations through my body. Dean increases his thrusting in my ass, adding another finger to stretch me out.

"Deanie, please." I shout.

Dean moves away from me, and leans against the dresser. I sit up slightly, as he begins undressing. He scans my body, admiration filling his eyes.

"This is what you missed when you didn't fuck me." I slip.

He stares at me, and shakes his head. I assume he will leave, because I fucked up. He approaches me erotically, pushing me to the center of the bed. He crawls between my legs, pumping my dick again.

"I wanted our first time together to be special, Sethie. Not in our downstairs bathroom, while your ex-boyfriend was in the theater or in my bedroom when we just made up. I wanted us to be alone, and I get to savor your body." He explains, and I blush for being stupid.

"I thought I wasn't good e-enough." I screech, while he unexpectedly massages my balls.

"Ready?" He asks, lining up with my entrance. I shake my head and he pushes the tip in.

"Fuck." I say, tightly shutting my eyes.

He pushes more of it into me, before his whole length is in me. He thrusts slowly, exploring my torso and face, with his fingertips. His thrusts increase gradually, and I become a panting mess for him.

"I've wanted this so long." He moans.

"I-I-I've always w-w-wanted you." I manage to say.

"You have me, baby." He says, kissing my lips gently.

I kiss him back, sliding my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues dance rhythmically to the sound of our pants and heartbeats.

"Let me ride you." I pull away from our kiss, and he nods.

He slides out of me, and lays onto the bed on his back. I climb onto him, guiding him inside me. I place my legs at his side, and my hands on his chest for balance. I start rocking forward and back, as he closes his eyes tightly.

"Fuck, Sethie, don't stop." He groans.

I abruptly start bouncing up and down, and Dean moans loudly, digging his nails into my back. He wraps his arms around my waist, and starts pounding into me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." He mutters. "Me too." I say.

He keeps thrusting in me, until I cover his stomach in my seed. He pulls out, and I wrap my mouth around him, swallowing his spilling cum. I lick my lip to get all of it, before giving his tip one last gentle suck.

I collapse next to him, and he wraps his arms around me. Our sticky bodies snuggle on the bed.

"That was the best sex ever." I say, moaning lowly.

"Baby, we will have so much more." He says, kissing my forehead.

"I'm looking forward to it." I say, kissing his lips shyly.

I start drifting asleep, as my body becomes tired. I look up to see Dean's eyes already closed. My phone begins ringing, and I ignore it.