Rumors

*Seth's POV*

"H-Hello." I answer wearily, not checking the caller ID.

"Seth Colby McMahon, where the fuck are you?" Dad shouts into the phone, causing me to shiver.

"D-Dad, I can ex-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Do you know where your brother is?" He shouts again.

"Dad, we're together. We're just at the cabin." I say.

"Oh," he says, calming down.

"I'm sorry, dad." I say, crying lightly, waking up  Dean immediately.

He stares at me confused, before noticing the phone to my ear. He pulls me into his arms, and I put the phone on speaker.

"It's okay, son, don't cry. Next time, just tell us where you guys are going. Your mother has been worried sick." He says, sounding more relaxed than when the call began.

"I'm sorry, dad. It was my idea. We were having a bad day, and so I brought Seth here and we lost track of time." Dean explains, grabbing the phone from my hand.

"Honey, they're okay," dad says, directed at my mom, whose sniffling I only hear now. "Please don't disappear like that again, and go to school on time, tomorrow."

"We will, Dad." Dean says, rubbing my back comfortingly, tears still spilling from my eyes.

"Tell mom we love her and love you, dad." I say.

"I love you, both. Goodnight, sons. You guys have permission to stay at the cabin all week, if you'd like." He says, and Dean smirks at me, causing me to blush and look away.

"Thanks, Dad, you're the best." Dean replies, hanging up the phone.

*Dean's POV*

Seth lays there silently, while I continue to rub his back. I kiss his forehead, and draw his body closer to mine.

"Baby," I say, wiping away his stray tears.

"Why did you take the blame?" He asks, seemingly upset.

"I'm the older brother, babe, I have to look out for you." I say.

"Well, I don't need you to do that." He says, pushing me away.

Okay, what the fuck? I just tried to be helpful. I pull him into me again, and kiss his hair, pressing his back into my front.

"Sethie, I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be, Deanie, I'm grateful for you." He says, turning around and smiling at me.

"You just played me, you bastard!" I say.

"Yep, you're gullible." He says, giggling.

"Because it's you. I'll always be gullible for you." I say, pecking his lips.

"Punk." He says, and I grope his dick unexpectedly, causing him to gasp and smack my hand away.

"Let's go take a shower, we're sticky. And I'll place the sheets in the wash, although we will be here all week." I say, smiling.

"I'm happy to be here with you." He says.

Seth gets off the bed, and I remove the sheets. The water in the bathroom begins running, and in all my nudity, I run across to the small washer. I place the sheet in, and return to Seth in the shower.

I wrap my arms around his back, as he stands under the water. I lather his body sensually with body wash, while he does the same to me. I press him against the wall, and link our lips together in a slow-burn kiss.

"D-Deanie," he giggles.

"Baby," I reply, kissing his neck.

"I wanna go back to bed! We have school." He says, and I nod.

We rinse off, and enter the bedroom. We dry off, and lay in bed naked. Pulling a loose blanket around our bodies.

"Goodnight." I say, kissing his head.

The next day...

"Hey, Dean, you coming to training today?" A player shouts, and I nod.

My mind distracted, strolling down the hallway, as I think about the surprise Seth gave me this morning.

"Dean," he said suddenly, and pushed me against the front door.

"Sethie, what's wrong?" I asked.

He got down on his knees, and unraveled my towel from my body. He began sucking me off rapidly, holding my ass for grip. I couldn't control my moans, as his speed increased inhumanely.

"Fuck, babe, I'm gonna cum." I had said.

"Do it, baby." He had replied, sexily and dominantly.

"Dean," someone calls, snapping me out of my thought.

"Yeah?" I answer, looking down to see Ali.

I roll my eyes, and walk away from him. He catches up to me and wraps his arms around me from behind. I turn to curse him off, but someone snaps a picture.

"What the fuck?" I question, searching for the source of the snapping sound.

*Seth's POV*

"Did you hear that Dean McMahon is dating that Ali boy?" A random girl questions, walking past me.

What? What is she talking about?

"I heard his brother and that jock, Randy Orton were fucking." Her friend says.

"I would love to see that." Their other friend exclaims, and they all nod giggling.

What the fuck? I fight my urges to confront Dean, especially since I didn't want to cause any more speculation among our peers. I go to my class, and distract myself with the work given.

I receive a notification during class, and I check it. I read Roman's name, and I scoff. I can't believe I didn't change it from 'baby boy❣️'
I change it to 'Douche Reigns🤬', and smile.

I decide it can't hurt to check the text. I open it to see a picture of Ali and Dean cozy in the hallway. Tears sting my eyes, but I shake them off, continuing to scan through Roman's messages.

"There's something I need to tell you." Roman's last text reads.