Hurt him, I hurt you (edited)

Warning: this book includes sexual content. This chapter is very explicit boy×boy please read with caution. Okay bye....Enjoy

Dean's POV

"Sethie, wake up, babe" I say and he instantly wakes up.

"D-did you just call me babe?" He asks, and I realize what I said.

"S-sorry that was a mistake." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"O-okay." he stutters, and lays back down on the bed.

"Come downstairs for lunch." I say, and walk out of his room, before it becomes more awkward between us.

Funny how one word can have such a huge effect. I hear him walking behind me, while I continue walking down the steps. I sit down at the table and he sits across me. There is complete silence while we eat our food.

"Um Seth you said you'll tell me what happened." I say, and he looks up from his plate.

"I don't really want to say." He says quietly, and I look at him angrily.

"Tell me right now!" I demand in a serious tone, being very overprotective of him.

"Fine, R-" He starts, but is cut off by the ringing of the doorbell.

I get off the chair and open the door. It is Seth's best friend Roman, he's so hot! What am I saying, I like Seth! But damn his best friend is fine!!

"Come in, Roman." I say moving out of the way for him.

He smiles at me and I smile back closing the door.

"Rome!" I hear Seth yell.

"Hey, Sethie!" he yells back.

I walk into the dining room to see them embracing each other in a tight hug. I laugh as I see Seth fall off Roman.

"Ouch my butt!" Seth says, rubbing his behind and Roman chuckles, helping him up.

"You boys have fun. I'll be in my room if y'all need me." I say and go upstairs into my room.

I lay down on my bed and try to fall asleep. I open my eyes, when I hear my phone vibrate. It was a text from this girl Renée, who's obsessed with me. I decide to ignore it and go to sleep.

Roman's POV

"Mhmmm yes Seth." I moan, as Seth sucks ever so gently on my member.

Seth and I are secretly dating behind our families' backs.

"F-fuck!" I moan as Seth swirls his warm tongue around my member.

"Fuck, yeah, Sethie!" I moan and he chuckles.

His chuckle sends shivers down my spine causing my member to harden even more, if that's even possible. I pull Seth off the floor and kiss him. He kisses me back gently and I smirk into the kiss. I slip my tongue into his mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. I grab his member and begin stroking him, causing him to moan into the kiss.

I bend him over the bed and push my tip in, when he says go, I push my whole length into his ass and begin thrusting gently. Then I pick up the pace, which makes Seth moan loudly.

The door opens and then all movements stop. Dean stands at the door with wide-eyes. I pull out of Seth and cover my member with a pillow.

"D-Dean, I can explain." Seth says and Dean shakes his head.

"Who am I to judge or say anything." he says and walks away.

"I-Im sorry Sethie, Should I leave?" I ask and he nods.

I kind of expected him to say no.

"Okay, bye, babe." I say and peck his lips.

I put back on my clothes and leave. I run out the door and down the streets. I bump into this girl, her face was covered by a black hoodie.

"Where does Dean McMahon live?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders and she nods walking away. Strange. I get home and sit on my couch, turning on the TV. My sister comes into the room looking very upset.

"Roman, the McMahons' called, we need to talk" She says and walks away.

Shit! Dean is such a sell out! Uggggh!

Authors note: Dun! Dun! Dun! Mwahhhhhahahahahha!!