Torn

*Seth's POV*

I shake myself awake as Dean informs me that we're home. I grab my bag and rush into the house. I go into my parent's room, locking the door. I inhale sharply, regarding myself in the mirror.
I rid myself of my clothes, only leaving my underwear.

I crawl under the covers, allowing my warm tears to fall. I'm so sensitive, but I have every right to be anxious. Baron said he wouldn't be surprised that we were fucking-- what if someone catches us or has caught us already? Dean also pushed me without a spare glance. My body feels drowsy and I accept the incoming sleep.

*Dean's POV*

I sit on the bed, caressing the sheets. I don't know how to approach Seth right now, I didn't want to upset him more. I just wanted to fix everything between us.

I went into the kitchen, preparing pasta for the both of us. I play music on my phone, dancing along to the rhythm. I hear the bedroom door open but I don't look up.

I hear the chair being pulled, and I gaze at Seth. He looks better than he did earlier, but he still has a sad expression on his face.

"Dean, I wanna talk to you." He says.

"After we eat, baby," I say and he nods.

I place the food in front of him and he swirls the pasta onto a fork, teasingly pulling the pasta strands into his mouth. He moans loudly, putting his thumbs up in approval.

I giggle and eat my own food, glimpsing at Seth occasionally. He offers to wash up when we finish and I oblige. I walk to the couch, putting my legs up. Seth sits at the edge of the couch, twiddling with his thumbs nervously.

"H-Hey, I'm going home." Seth announces.

"What?" I sit up quickly, staring at him in confusion.

"I'm going back to live with Mom and Dad." He says.

"Why? What did I do? Let me fix it, baby," I plead.

I move towards him, pulling his face close to mine. I kiss his lips slowly and he kisses back passionately. He shakes his head, pushing me away like I am repulsive.

"W-we can't do that anymore." He mutters.

"Seth, where is this coming from? Please don't do that." I beg, grabbing his hand

"I have to." He says, shoving me away.

"No, you don't have to." I plead as tears stream from my eyes.

"Get over yourself, Dean," He scoffs, returning to our parents' bedroom.

I watch the door slam, my heart breaking at that exact moment. I grab my keys and coat, driving away to relieve my frustration.

*Seth's POV*

I hear the car pulling away and cry into the pillow once again. I need to be away from Dean and give him space to realize we shouldn't be together.

I go into our room and decide to leave my clothes there. I grab my school stuff and devices before calling a taxi. I get into the backseat of the vehicle, Dean still nowhere to be found. He's probably at a park or something.

I rest my head against the window, gazing outside as we drive to the house. I pay the driver and sigh, knocking on the front door.

"Hi, baby, where's Dean?" Mom asks as she sees me alone.

"I came home for a while. I need you for my anxiety." I lie.

Technically I did need her for that but I also needed to force myself to move on. Dean and I are not meant to be together, we've had our fun but it's time to let go.

*Dean's POV*

"Fuck me!" I moan loudly.

"Come on, Deanie, just do it." He says.

"No, I don't fucking want to. I don't know why I'm here." I groan, getting off his couch.

"Listen here, you're going to fuck me!" He demands, pushing me back onto the couch.

"What the fuck, Randy? No!" I scream, fighting against him.

He pushes me onto the couch, stripping me of my pants and underwear. I scream and kick my feet but he just blocks my mouth and holds my legs down.

"I'm going to fuck you. You know you want this." He chuckles.

I try to scream stop but he ignores me. He pulls down his pants and tears fall from my eyes. I know what's about to happen and I'm extremely scared. My muscles tense, as I scream and kick my legs free.

He gets on top of me and shoves his fingers into me, a smug smirk on his face. I scream and plead for him to stop, but he just adds another finger.

He rams his member into me, my hole tearing. I scream as more tears flood my eyes. He laughs at my pain, slamming into me repeatedly.

"I've always wanted to do that." He says.

"Rape me?" I shout and he digs his nails into my thighs, a hiss leaving my lips.

"It's not rape! You want it." He growls, digging his fingernails into my chest as he pounds into me harder.

"Randy, stop!" I yell.

"No," He replies, covering my mouth.

The door opens and Ali walks in, a smile on his face. I stare at the couch, my mouth sealed tightly as I endure the pain. I then start screaming stop repeatedly and they both laugh. Randy then climaxes on my stomach, tagging Ali as he does.

"Spread the video." Randy says.

"V-Video?" I ask, and they both nod.

"Get dressed and leave my fucking house." Randy demands.

I struggle to pull on my pants but I do and I limp out of the house. I decide against driving to my parents' house, I know Seth's there but he probably doesn't care about me right now.