2.Let's Burn Shit

Playlist----
Flicker, Fade- Taking Back Sunday
Hurricane- Halsey
Cake- Melanie Martinez
~Christofers POV~
I hate it here. Why can't I live in NYC? Or California? This small town hates me! I thought to myself. Wait. That's a perfect idea! I left my house out the window so my mom wouldn't get sucpicious.

~

     I got on one knee, acting goofy. "Well, Skylar,will you run away with me?"
"What? No." Skylar said stubbornly. "Why not?" I asked. She looked at her shoes. "I don't know.." She said. She put her head down and her hair fell in her eyes. I thought she looked pretty like that. I joined her arms in mine like the gentlemen do in movies. I walked her to the park that was a block away from my street. My plan of running away was long forgotten. We sat on the swings. "So, Sky, tell-" She cut me off. "Don't call me that. I told you my name's Skylar".
"Sorry. Well, Skylar, tell me about yourself. Where do you come from? What are you interests?" I curiously asked. We sat there for awhile, talking about each other.
Apparently Skylar comes from California ( I was a little jealous of that), she likes alternative music, and we have a lot in common.
"So, what are your parents like?" I asked.
"Oh." She said. "My parents died last month." Skylar choked. Her eyes started to well with tears. "Skylar, don't cry." I said. But my words did nothing. Tears began to fall down her pale cheeks. Soft sobs escaped her mouth as she covered her face with my coat sleeves. I sat there awkwardly, not knowing wether to hold her or not. "You don't want to go near a broken soul," my grandmother would say. "You'll get cut on their edges."
~~
"C'mon, let's take a walk." I said. I led her to my getaway. It was a small field, surrounded by trees, so it was kinda private.

We layed down and looked at the sky. The sun was setting, and there was beautiful shades of pastel orange and pink, with streaks of blue, like daytime was still clinging on to the minutes it had left.

"Hey, look

"Hey, look." I said to Skylar. "Sky," I poked her side, "Sky", I pointed to the sky. She smiled. She's so pretty. She should smile more.
Skylar pulled a lighter out of her jeans pocket.

Does she smoke?
Is she crazy?
Is she gonna burn me?!

"Let's burn stuff." She said with a glint of adventure in her eyes.

This must be the real Skylar. The happy one. Did I do this?