8.Sink Of Blood

--Playlist--
A Match Into The Water-Pierce The Veil
Skinny Love-Bon Iver
A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
-----------------------
~a few years later, all of them are sixteen now~
Jeremy's POV~
I climbed through Johnnies  window, a habit that us three came accustomed to. Except for Chris. He always tripped when he came in.

I suddenly heard music coming from the bathroom. 'A Match Into The Water' by Pierce The Veil was on. I walked through his suprisingly messy room and made my way to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door. "Hey, Johnnie it's Jeremy, you in there?"

"No," He said.

"Johnnie, I'm not an idiot. Can I come in?"

I heard him drop something small and metal into the sink, I also heard the water running. I've heard that horrid sound before, considering two of my best friends were suicidal and depressed.

"N-no." Johnnie answered in a shaky voice.

"Johnnie." I said soothingly. "Let me in."

He sighed. "D-do I have t-to?"

"Yes."

He unlocked the bathroom door.

I dreaded what I saw. He was sitting on the toilet lid, staring at the bottle of pills on the counter, next to a sink of blood.

"Oh my god! Johnnie!" I snatched the pill bottle. "Tell me you didn't take any of these!"

He stayed silent.

His wrists were cut from his wrist to his shoulder, worse than Skylars.

I cleaned his his cuts and wrapped them with gauze.

"Just keep a long sleeve shirt on or a jacket, so your mom won't notice." I advised.

"And when you're feeling this way, just call one of us, okay?"

He glumly nodded his head yes.

I looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. His hair was messy. His facial expression just held so much pain and sorrow. The face of a suicidal person.

We stayed together for the rest of the afternoon, just hanging out. My phone rang. It was Skylar. "Hello?" I said. I put her on speaker so Johnnie could hear her too. "Is everything okay? What happened? Johnnie's not answering his phone! He texted me and I called him and-" I cut her off before she could babble on more. "Hey, hey. He's fine. Here." I gave Johnnie the phone. "Hello?" He mumbled. "Are you okay?" She said. "I'm fine."

Lies.  "Johnnathan, you cannot scare me like that okay? We all love you, and we don't want to lose you. You are perfect in every single fucking way, alright?" Skylar's voice was cracking now. She sniffled. "I'm coming over now," and they said their goodbyes.

About three minutes later, we heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs. "You could've used the door." I said, knowing she came through Johnnies bedroom window. "Where's the fun in that?" Skylar said.

She came over to the side of the couch and hugged Johnnie. "I love you, okay?" She said in a friendly way before messing up his hair.

She sat on the couch next to the one we were sitting on. "Where's Chris?" I asked. "Oh. He's stuck in detention until four. He was playing his guitar in math class, singing about how y was fucking x."

Johnnie started cracking up. "That was hilarious!" He giggled.

"You two are dorks."