11.It's Not Goodbye That Hurts

--Playlist--
Breathe Me-Sia
Jar Of Hearts-Christina Perri
Let Her Go-Passenger
Skinny Love-Bon Iver
Your Call-Secondhand Serenade

------------
Johnnies POV~
As Skylar cried in my arms, I realized our little circle was broken. Well, it was a bit smaller. I was so mad at Christofer for hurting her.

My phone started to ring. I leaned over and grabbed it from the side table. It was Kyle. I just texted him and told him to come over.

He came over about ten minutes later. "That douche." Kyle said. "I'm sorry, Skylar. You deserve better than him."

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and listening to music and playing games, just enjoying each other's company. "Kyle, you will be Chris' replacement." Skylar smiled. "You are now part of our group."

"Cool dawg!" Kyle exclaimed. "Hey, Johnnie, what time is it?" Asked Skylar. "Umm..." I looked at my phone. "One thirty-eight AM." I said. "I have to get home. " she replied. "Really? You can sleep over if you want." I implied. "I'm fine." She said and started to leave. "Skylar?" I asked. She looked at me. "Did it hurt?"

She looked at me again with her dull eyes which were once alive and happy. "It wasn't goodbye that hurt. It was the reason he said goodbye."

And with that, she left.