22.Are We There Yet?

Skylar was sitting on the couch next to Jordan; they were competing at Mario Kart. Damon was vlogging with Johnnie and Kyle. They were playing truth or dare.

"No! You little..Ugh!" Said Jordan and Skylar erupted in laughter. "What? Scared you're gonna lose to a girl?"
Skylar giggled. "You're mean," He mumbled. She laughed again.
***********************
Damon crept into Skylar's bunk cautiously to not wake her. He tripped over Johnnie's bag and fell. He got up and layed in her bunk with her.

Damon put his hand on her waist. "Is this your way of being stealthy?" Skylar said.  "Sorry." Damon frowned. "I'm just kidding. You didn't wake me up. I have insomnia, remember? I don't really sleep at all." She explained.  "Oh." Was all Damon said.

He tried to get on top of her to give her a kiss. Instead he hit his head on the bunk above him. "Oww!" He yelped loudly. "Stop trying to fuck each other in these tiny ass bunks and go to sleep!" Johnnie yelled from above them.

~A little later~

"You're so stupid." She grinned. He took off her hoodie. He noticed a line of scars going up her arms. He, Jordan, Bryan and Shannon  were the only ones who didn't know about her self-harm and depression.

"Why?" Was all he said. "Stuff. I don't wanna talk about it."

Skylar cuddled into Damon's chest and they ended up falling asleep.

~Six AM~

"I didn't know she self harmed!" Jordan said, trying to keep his voice down. "Well, now you do. Keep it a secret. 'Kay?" Said Kyle.

Jordan nodded.

Johnnie stirred in his bunk. "What are you guys whispering about?" He said groggily. "Good morning sleepyhead." Kyle said to Johnnie. Johnnie smiled at him and asked again. "Did you know that Skylar self-harmed?" Said Jordan in disbelief.

Johnnie squinted. "How'd you find out?" He yawned. "Her and Damon are sleeping on the couch. She has, like, a tank top on." Jordan said. "She told me she stopped." Johnnie frowned. "That's why she had a hoodie on in a hundred degree heat." He mumbled angrily.

He sighed. "Oh, well. I guess we all have secrets." He went to the bathroom.

A little later Skylar woke up. She went in the bathroom after Johnnie, brushing her hair and teeth and getting dressed.

"So, Skylar, is there anything you'd like to share with us?" Interrogated Kyle.

"I'm guessing you already know." Said Skylar flatly. "Skylar why would you keep this secret that you started cutting again?" Asked Johnnie. "Especially from me."

Damon came into the back lounge looking tired. "What are we talking about?" He yawned sleepily. "Nothing." Skylar mumbled.

"No it's not nothing. She's been self harming lately and not telling me!" Johnnie said. "These aren't recent!" Skylar hissed at him. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I just knew exactly what you were gonna say. Please don't get your Batman panties in a twist." Skylar said and Kyle giggled. "Batman panties." He laughed.

Johnnie's face turned red. "Shut up Kale. And Skylar, for your information," He snapped the band of his Batman boxers. "I wear boxers." He looked at his boyfriend. "I love you," He giggled. "I know you do." Johnnie teased. Kyle gave him a kiss on the lips.

A bit later Skylar and Damon went on a snack run. They got Monsters, Starbucks, chips, gummy worms, and most importantly Peace Tea.

They went on the road again.

"Are we there yet?" Kyle whined.

"Kyle if you don't SHUT UP!" Said Skylar. "You've been saying that for the past hour."

"Are we there yet?"