4.Teenagers

~Jeremy's POV~
--Playlist--
Teenagers-MCR
Party In The Graveyard-Ghost Town
------------
*a few years later*

I took a picture as Skylar blew out her candles. "You're finally one of us!" Chris joked, considering she was the youngest of all of us, and now she's technically a teenager like the rest of us now.

She blushed a shade of crimson. "Shut up," She giggled. "We heading to the skate park or what?!" Johnnie said in his high voice. "Be careful, you kids," Skylar's grandma said. "We will!"
~~~~~At the park~~~~~
We all rode our skateboards around the skate park, except Chris, who had a PennyBoard. We skated until it got dark. Then we headed back to Chris' treehouse. We put on some song by The Ready Set and just talked. "I think I wanna dye my hair black." Johnnie said. "That'd look cool." Chris said. "I'd help you dye it if you'd like." Replied Skylar. "Would you? You've dyed your hair before, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing." He joked, nodding to her blue hair. "Yeah." She giggled.

"So, Skylar. How clean are you?" Casually asked Chris. She nervously tugged her hoodie's sleeves down more, making sweater paws. "About a day and a half." She said, barely above a whisper. "Let us see?" Johnnie asked, his voice laced with concern.

She hesitantly rolled her sleeves back up. "Anyway, did you guys do the math homework?"

"No," We all said in unison. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "You can copy mine if you wanna."
~
We spent the rest of the night talking, and finnaly we all fell asleep in our sleeping bags we had there.
We were the best of friends.