20.Warped Tour Please?

**Fake Playlist**
-Hold On Till May-Pierce The Veil
-Sexy Drug-Falling In Reverse
-It's Happening!-BOTDF
---------------
Skylars POV~

Skylar lay on her couch. She turned up the music. Caranephelia, A Match Into The Water, and Disasterology were the only songs on this playlist.

They repeated.
And repeated.
And repeated.

She got lost in the music. And thought. She didn't even realize she was walking into the bathroom and grabbing her box. No.

Do it. You almost killed one of your best and only friends. You're just a waste of space. They won't miss you when you're gone.

So she did.

One for Kyle.
One for Johnnie.
One for Jeremy.
One for Damon.

You don't exactly have a lot of friends, you know.

She cleaned up and put a hoodie on.

"I kissed the scars on her skin, 'I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend,'"

"I drink the poison, then I pass the fuck out."

"Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?!"

"You were Screaming till the police came," She sang along to every lyric.

She fell asleep on the couch.

This process has been going on for weeks.

Music.
Cut.
Sleep.
Music.
Cut.
Sleep.
________________________
Johnnie's POV~
A few weeks later they said Kyle was able to go home. None of us talked to Skylar since Saturday. 
-----------------
I knocked on Skylars door. I could hear music playing. It sounded like Pierce The Veil. There was no answer. It was locked. That's new. Skylar never locks her door. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she got robbed or kidnapped.

I called her phone. "Hello?" She asked, sounding surprised. I smiled. "Miss me?" I could tell she was smiling on the other end. "I missed you a lot."

"Well, come open the door, nerd." I joked and hung up.

I heard the music stop. Tiny footsteps were heard up to the door. She opened the door and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. "Is Kyle okay?" She asked. I nodded.

I went in. I looked at her. Skylar was lolling really thin. Thinner than usual. "I poked her stomach softly. "Have you been eating missy?"

I asked suspiciously. "Yeah," She said. "It's like a million degrees outside, why are you wearing a sweatshirt hoodie thingy?" I nodded towards her.

"I'm just cold..." She said. Well then.
"You wanna come hang with Kyle and me?" I asked. "Sure." She said. " I'd like to see him." So we did.

"Kyle!" Skylar squealed and hugged him. "Are you okay? I missed you." She said. "I'm fine. I missed you too."
I kind of just sat there; I didn't know what to do in these types of situations. I coughed and they stopped hugging.

I sat in Kyle's lap. He kissed my cheek. "You guys are so freaking cute together." Skylar smiled at us. We smiled at each other. Kyle blushed.

These were the two closest people in my life. I didn't ever want to lose them.

Then the happiness died. Bryan walked in. Skylar stared at her lap. He looked at me and motioned me to come over to him. I did. "Why is she here?" He said, way too loud. "Well, this is my house too, you know, and she's my friend and I invited her over. Do you have a problem with that?" I said in a calm, but bitter tone.

"Yeah, I do! She almost killed Kyle!"

"That's not what happened!"

"I should leave." Said Skylar, getting up.

"Yes, you should. Bye bye now." Said Bryan, motioning towards the door.

"You don't have to leave." I said.

"Yeah, you don't have to leave. It was my choice to do that to myself." Said Kyle.

"See?!" I yelled, getting in Bryan's face. "You know what Johnnathan?" Said Bryan.

"What?"

"You're acting like a bitch. Call me when you stop being one."

~Later~
Skylars POV-

"That guy gets on my nerves." Said Kale.

"I hear ya," She replied.

Skylar got a phone call.
...
She screamed. "What?!" Johnnie asked, alarmed.

"WE'RE GOING TO WARPED TOUR!"

She hollered. They started screaming too. "They said me, you, Kale, Jordan, and Damon got invited!" She squealed. "Wait, what about Shannon and Bryan?" Asked Kale. Skylar shrugged.

Oh, well.