30.Surprise, Surprise

Authors POV~

It was three in the morning once they got to the hotel. But none of them were tired. Especially Jordan and Skylar.

   As they all went in their own rooms, except Johnnie and Kyle, who shared one, Skylar went out for a walk. It was four AM.  Of course, none of them were asleep though. Skylar plugged her headphones in, and blasted 'Better Off Dead' by Sleeping With Sirens. "She says she wants to end it all when she's all alone in her room-"

  She thought she was crazy, because for a moment, it looked like Jeremy was walking down the hall.

    Then she realized it was Jeremy.    "JEREMY!" Skylar screamed and started running towards him. They haven't seen each other in four months, considering both of them were touring around the US. Skylar jumped on him. "Oh my god I missed you!" She said, engulfing him with a hug.

His lips were moving, but she didn't hear anything. Holy crap! Did I go deaf?! She thought. Then Jeremy pulled out her headphones. Duh.

He kissed her cheek. "I missed you too, my pretty little killer." He said.
She smiled and got off of him. "So, how was tour?" She asked. "Great! How was Warped Tour?"
"Could've been better, but it was good. I'll tell you the juicy details later." She laughed as they started walking towards nowhere.

  They talked for an hour, just walking around the hotel. Skylar's phone started ringing. It was Johnnie. "Skylar! Where in the balls are you?! We've been looking for you forever!"
"Cool your tits, Guilbert." She said into the phone. "I tried to tell you that I was taking a walk, but you weren't paying attention to me." She hung up and turned her phone off.

"That dude can be so overprotective sometimes." She said to Jeremy. "Well, that can be a good thing sometimes, you know." He replied.
She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

  Five AM~

"Jeremy! Skylar!" Johnnie yelled. "Wake up! We're gonna miss the plane!"
~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~
"Home sweet Los Angeles!" Said Skylar.
~~~~~Five Months Later~~~~~

"COOKIES!" Yelled Skylar as she walked into Johnnie and Kyle's room. She stole one from the plate. "Hey! It took me two hours to make these!" Whined Kyle. Johnnie laughed at them two.

They were staying in a huge lodge in Alaska for the winter. "So Johnnie, what do you want for Christmas?" Asked Skylar curiously. "A big booty hoe!" He laughed. "No, but seriously, I think I just want more band merch, from, like, Hot Topic or some shit. I dunno. What do you want for Christmas?"

"I'm hoping Jeremy will get me the new BMTH album." She mused.

Her phone rang and she said 'bye to the boys. She made her way to her and Jeremy's room. "Hey babe." She said and straddled his lap, kissing him lovingly on the cheek.