18.Bad Dreams

A/N:I kinda gave up on trying to find songs to go along with the topic of the chapter. Oh, well.
----------------------------------
**Playlist**
Helena-My Chemical Romance
Out Of Time-A Day To Remember
The Boy Who Could Fly-Pierce The Veil
Shadow Moses-Bring Me The Horizon
----------------------
~Johnnie's POV~

I grabbed a towel and quickly cleaned the blood from my arm.

Kyle's gonna find out.

Words kept spinning through my head. I was two years clean.
What did you do? You screw up.
I started to get dizzy. I fell on the cold tile.

  Kyle knocked on the door. "You okay, babe?" He asked. All I could let out was soft sobs. "No.."

Kyle came in. He gasped. "Baby! Why would you do this to yourself?" He rushed to my side and put me in his lap.
I cried into his chest as he mumbled sweet nothings into my ear.
"Promise you won't hurt yourself anymore? For me?" He asked.

I stared into his eyes. "I love you."

And I followed the light.
__________________________
I woke up in a cold sweat. Of course Kyle didn't notice a goddamn thing, you could literally run a truck over him and he would still be asleep. I decided to leave him.

"Bryan?" I said. "Get out of my room." He slurred.
"I-I had a bad dream." I said. "I don't care. Go back to sleep."

"Some fucking friend you are." I mumbled. I grabbed my keys and started making my way down the hallway to Skylars apartment.

Why would she be up this late? Go back to sleep you idiot!

Shut up. I told the voice.

I knocked on the door. Then I realized she never locks her door. I went inside.

I couldn't see at all. But I pretty much knew my way around her apartment.
I could've sworn I heard the couch mumble "Starbies,", but I knew it was probably just my imagination.

I made my way to her bedroom. "Skylar? I had a bad dream." I whined involuntary.

Skylar stirred. She moved over to one side of the bed and patted the empty one, motioning me to lay with her.

I climbed in bed with her. Her bed was so soft, I could sleep there for eternity.

Skylar tiredly put her hand on my waist. "What was your dream?" She mumbled.

I remembered that Skylar had a bad case of insomnia. 
I started feeling really bad for waking her up. Too late now, jackass.

I played with my shirt sleeves nervously. "Um, I k-killed myself." I said, my bottom lip trembling.

Suddenly Skylar was fully awake. "Oh my god, Johnnie!" She sat up, as did I, and she gave me a hug.

I started crying. I didn't want to feel this way. I felt embarrassed bawling my eyes out in front of Skylar at five in the morning, even though we were friends since we were twelve. "I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Shh, baby you don't have to be sorry. Tell me everything." She said sweetly, wiping the tears from my face.

I told her my dream.

She nodded. The sun came up and shined through the windows.

"And Bryan or Kale didn't do anything?" She called Kyle Kale sometimes for whatever reason.

"No," I said. She shook her head. She got out of bed. She was wearing a 'The Ready Set' tee and some black shorts.

Skylar grabbed some clothes from her closet and headed out the door. "Damon's in the living room. Go talk to him if you want." She left.

I decided to just sit there and wait for her to come back. I bit my nails down to the nub.

Five minuets later Skylar came back in, wearing skinny jeans instead of her shorts. She threw her hair up in a ponytail.

"I'm gonna go yell at some people. If Bryan or Kale goes missing, it wasn't me. There's food in the fridge."
She left.

I realized I was in nothing but my boxers and a tee shirt this whole time. My face went red. Shit. I stole some of Skylars clothes since we about the same size. I'm kinda used to wearing girl jeans since guy jeans don't look right on me, so it didn't  really matter.

I heard yelling. "YOU'RE BEST FRIEND IS DEPRESSED AND YOU JUST SIT THERE?!" I flinched. "IT WAS FIVE IN THE MORNING! SHUT UP!" I heard Bryan scream. "I FEEL SORRY FOR JOHNNIE THAT HE HAS YOU AS A BEST FRIEND! HE DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU!"

I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Guilt? Hunger?

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"HELL IF I CARE!"

I went downstairs to see Damon with his ear pressed to the door. "Hey." I said.
"Hi," He replied nervously. "What are they fighting about?" He asked. "Me." I said miserably.

"What happened?"

I told him everything.

Damon hugged me. "If you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up bro. I'm here for you." He smiled. I smiled back. At least I had some good friends.

Moments later Skylar came through the door. "That...!"She mumbled under her breath.

"You okay?" Damon said. "I'll tell you later." She flopped on the other couch.
"You guys wanna go to Starbies?" She asked.

"Is Darth Vader Luke's father?!" Damon said and Skylar laughed. I could tell she liked him.

"I call shotgun!" Yelled Damon.

"Aww."