9.Umm..Be Mine?

--Playlist--
First Dance-Nevershoutnever
The Only Ecception-Paramore
She Is Love-Parachute
------------
Skylars POV~

"What do you want?" Skylar said half-heartedly to Jeremy.
Chris wants you too meet him at the treehouse. He said wear something nice." He hung up.
What the hell?
I don't know.
Something nice? What the hell is that supposed to mean? A dress?

She settled for a black skirt that was three inches above her knees and a Pierce The Veil t-shirt. This was nice, right? She hoped so.

She combed through her hair and put her emo bangs forward. She then put on her pair of converse and headed across the street. 

  Skylar walked into Chris' backyard and she was in awe. The tree house was wrapped in fairy lights. Chris was standing in the doorway and smiled at her.

  Skylar climbed up the ladder. "Christofer-" She started when she got up. She Is Love by Parachute was playing.

  Chris held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked and held out his hand.

They danced.

She is love, and she is all I need. Chris hummed.

He got on one knee and pulled out a daisy from his vest.

"I'm not exactly good at these things..I've hardly been with anybody..." He trailed off. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..Um..Be mine?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yes. I will."

And they danced until the sun went down.