25.Now I'm The Bad Guy

They followed Skylar onto the bus. Drama should not be happening at ten in the morning. Jordan whined in his head.

   When they got on the bus, Skylar was sitting in the back lounge, with her knees up against her chest, staring out the window with her headphones in. The volume was up so loud, you could hear it two feet away. "We used to laughed until we choked on those drunken nights." They sang.

"What the hell?" Said Kyle, totally confused, as usual. "Are you kidding? She can't hear you." Jordan said to him. Damon kinda just sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do about the emotional green-haired teenager, also known as his girlfriend.

  Johnnie took one of her buds out. "Sky? You wanna talk about it?" He soothed.

  Skylar gave him one look, put her earbud back in, and flipped him off with both hands.

"Just give her time to cool off," Johnnie said. "She'll be fine."

<>Twenty Minutes Later<>

   Skylar walked off the bus and join the rest of My Digital Escape. "Hey, girl."

  Said Damon. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him for a long time. "What did I say about PDA?!"
Jordan squealed.

  The meetup had just started a few minutes ago. The fans were just lining up. The boys were just setting up the last boxes of the merch. Well, all of the boys except for Johnnie. He couldn't pick them up with his fragile arms.

  Afterwards, they went to go watch the performances.

    Suddenly Skylar was rushed backstage in the middle of Ghost Town's performance. Moments later, Kevin Ghost announced," And now, please welcome to the stage, Skylar Rampado!" The crowd cheered. Skylar grabbed a neon purple guitar and started playing with them, and helping Kevin sing.

"You're a monster, nobody wants her, but me! So sharpen your teeth!! It makes it easier to breathe!" She sang. 

Johnnie laughed as Kevin kissed Sky on the cheek and she blushed madly. She was grinning like an idiot when she got off stage.

  She ran towards them. "Is it okay if I fangirl right here right now?!"
They laughed. "Yes."
"I just got kissed by KEVIN GHOST!" She squealed like a little third grader.

  Damon kicked a rock sadly. "Hey, I still love you." Skylar said to him. She walked in front of him. He picked her up and kissed her. "Too much PDA!" Jordan said, averting his eyes.

~After the shows~

  As they were walking back to the bus, suddenly Skylar was being bombarded by paparazzi, having cameras and microphones shoved into her face. "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU MADE CHRISOFER DREW CRY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" Someone screamed. "It it true that you're pregnant with his baby?!" "Are you breaking up with Damon Fizzy?!"

  Skylar just pushed past everyone, and flipped them off.

She went on the bus.

"Jesus. That was..interesting." Jordan sighed.

"This blows." Skylar buried her face in her hands. She layed on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Hey Johnnie?" She asked. "Yeah?" He said, pulling his double lip ring in between his teeth. "You remember when the four of us got high when we were like fourteen?" She smiled. "We were freaking dumbasses." He laughed.

  Someone started knocking on the bus door. Skylar went to check who it was, only to find it was more paparazzi. "Ugh."

"SKYLAR! SKYLAR! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE THE NEW WARPED TOUR REBEL?!"

"What?" She said, confused. She slammed the door shut.

"And now I'm the bad guy."