21.My Heart Is Broke, But I Have Some Glue

Skylar's POV~

   Skylar nervously knocked on Damon's door. 

What's he gonna think?
What's he gonna say?
What's he gonna do?

"Hey, Sky-Sky!" Said Damon, opening the door to his apartment. Skylar cringed at his nickname for her. "Haha, sorry, that was probably bad," He said, scratching the back of his neck.

    She smiled. "All is good," Skylar replied. "So.." Skylar asked awkwardly. "Do you wanna go out on a walk with me?" Asked Skylar. "Sure," Said Damon, getting his shoes.

They left.

  The evening summer air was warm; it smelled like freedom. Skylar had grown to love California for the two years she'd lived there.

"So I kinda wanted to ask you something," Skylar said timidly. "Ask away." He said, squinting at the sun in his eyes.

"Will-will you go out with me?" She asked.

  He stood in silence. "It's fine if you don't," Skylar rambled, embarrassed. "I just-"

  She was cut off by Damon kissing her. "I take that as a yes." She said breathlessly.
***************************
Johnnie's POV~
  I went out on the balcony. I saw Damon walking with a familiar head of purple. Skylar! "Sky!" I yelled. "Damon!" I squeaked. They didn't hear me.

  Suddenly they stopped walking. Skylar said something to him. Suddenly his lips were on his.

HOLYCRAPWHATISHAPPENING 
My brain practically malfunctioned.

  I snapped a picture before they pulled away from each other. They started walking back to the building. I rushed inside and shoved my phone in Kyle's face. "Babe! Babe! Look at this!"

"Okay, okay, Johnnie," Smiled Kyle as he took the phone from my hands. "Holy poop! What the-!"
"I know right!"

The door opened. Skylar came in, followed by Damon. "Be subtle." I whispered. "YOU GUYS KISSED! DON'T EVEN TRY TO LIE WE SAW YOU AND HAVE  A PICTURE TO PROVE IT!" Kyle screamed in their faces.

"You said you were going on a walk you liar!" Said Kyle.

"Way to be subtle." I scoffed towards him. He blushed.

"We're going out now," Skylar said timidly. "Dylar for life wooooohh!!!" Screamed Damon, holding Skylar's hand in his. We hollered back.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Skylar's POV~

    We later went out to a party to celebrate Warped, and Dylar. "There's drinks over there, and there's stuff in the back if you wanna get high or whatever." Said Jordan miserably. "But we're underage." Said Skylar.   "I know! My dumb sister threw this party. If it were my choice, we'd be playing Mario Kart with Peace Tea right now. And it'd only be us five. This blows."

"Let's just hang around for a bit. If we're still bummed out, we'll have our own little party." Said Johnnie enthusiastically. "And plus, I wanna show off my boyfriend to all the other girls. YO, STAR! YOU JEALOUS OR NAH?!" Johnnie screeched to a girl in the crowd. Kyle blushed madly.

So they hung out for awhile.  Skylar danced with Damon to a Falling In Reverse song. Kyle and Johnnie were playing Guitar Hero with Shannon. And Jordan was Djing. "Any requests?" He asked. "Metal!" Johnnie squeaked. "Alternative!" Shouted Skylar. "Let's try something in the middle, like punk rock?" The crowd agreed.

All Time Low was soon blaring through the speakers. "I think I wanna go; I'm getting a headache. Wanna come with please?" Said Damon. Skylar nodded. She texted Johnnie, Kyke, and Jordan to meet them at Skylar's place.

   Skylar opened the door and flopped on the couch. Damon layed with her. They cuddled and talked about stuff; mostly YouTube. They were about to kiss when Jordan walked in. "WOAH! OKAY!" He started walking back out. Johnnie and Kyle pushed him back inside. "I'm too young to experience PDA!" He squealed and covered his hazel eyes with his hands.

   Skylar grabbed a Monster from the fridge and sat in Damon's lap. "So, you guys excited for WARPED TOUR?!" She hollered. They hollered back. She giggled and layed down, sipping her Monster. 

  ~Two Weeks Later~
(Author's POV)

"Five more minutes." Whined Skylar. "Babe, we have to get up for Warped Tour." Said Damon, laying on top of her. She groaned. "Can we, like, say we're sick? Then we can cuddle and do nothing all summer." She said. He laughed.

  Damon's hands started To make their way up to her sides. He started tickling her. She squirmed beneath him. "D-damon!" She giggled. "St-Stop!" He continued to tickle her.

"Not until you say 'Damon Fizzy is the bestest boyfriend in the entire universe and I'm a lonely loser!' He said. "Skylar Rampado is the bestest girlfriend in the entire would and you're a lonely loser!" She said Breathlessly.

  He picked her up. "Damon what are you doing?" She said. Kyle was in the living room and gave them a puzzled look. "Help me!" She said. "He's gonna throw me in the shower!" Kyle shrugged. "Damon's stronger than me. Nothing I can do." He laughed.

  Damon set her in the shower and turned on the cold water. "I would've gotten up if you would've kissed me." Skylar pouted, getting out of the shower and wrapping herself with a towel. Damon chuckled and turned his camera on. "And this is what happens when you call Damon Fizzy a lonely loser."

"I hate you."