23.Whatever.

A/N: Pic of Sky's outfit
Skylar stepped off the bus as Damon filmed her. She took a deep breath in. "North California." She said. "I'm bored, can we leave now?" She said. Damon laughed. "Not until tonight." Johnnie, Jordan and Kyle made their way off the bus.

  The five made their way to the YouTubers tent. A bit later they were taking pictures, signing autographs, the whole biz.

Someone approached Skylar. It was a bit sunny, and she forgot her sunglasses on the bus, so she couldn't see very well at the moment. "Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Said Skylar, giving the person a hug, assuming it was a fan coming to the meet and greet.

"What?" Said the guy. Skylar's vision came into focus. It was Christofer.

"What the actual hell?" Skylar basically yelled, earning the attention from My Digital Escape and all the fans. Johnnie coughed awkwardly. Damon tensed up.

  Skylar grabbed his wrist roughly and pulled him behind the tent. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I got invited to Warped tour. And I happened to see your beautiful face from the stage over there." He pointed to the performers' stage. "What do you want? If you haven't noticed, I'm in the middle if something."

Johnnie called Skylar's name.

"Never mind, duty calls." She said with a sarcastic smile and a bittersweet wave.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  After the meetup they decided to watch the performances. They saw PTV, BVB, FIR, F4R, The Veronicas, and NeverShoutNever came on. "Ugh." Skylar said and started to leave. "Wait." Johnnie said, grabbing her by the arm. "This song and the next are dedicated to my beloved Skylar." Skylars jaw hit the ground. "I know I lost you Babydoll, but please listen to this."

"I'm a real big fan of yours,
But I'm quite the joke to you
But girl it wasn't a joke when you kissed me in your room
And replied 'I love you too'
I'm a little bit insecure
From all of this mistreatment
You see, I'm working it out,
But working it out
Is so damn hard
When you're alone
I am running out of
Words to say to you
...
  They did a cover of Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade and it was the saddest thing ever.

  Skylar stormed back to the bus. "That little HIPPY!" She said. "He had to call my name out in front of EVERYONE?!"

"Skylar, calm down." Johnnie soothed. "Take a deep breath." Skylar searched her bag for her sleeping pills. She never used them; it always felt like someone knocked her out. Which technically what they do, but still.

  Johnnie gave her a weird look. "You never take those." He pondered. Skylar shrugged towards him. "I just want to escape everyone right now."

  She put her headphones in. Skylar took two pills and layed in her bunk; without saying goodnight to anyone.

"Skylar takes pills?" Jordan asked, sitting on the couch.
"Insomnia," They said. "I have that too," He said. "It sucks."

"I bet," Said Kyle. "Sleep is amazing." He sighed. "So what happened exactly? I didn't see." He said.

"Christofer keeps finding her. Remember when she had to change her number and block him from Twitter and MySpace?" Johnnie said. "I always knew he lived in North  California; but I didn't really wanna say anything to Sky. I don't really know why."

"I'm still awake you dumbass!" Skylar said from the back of the bus. Johnnie blushed. "Sorry!"
"It's whatever. I don't care. But just because I'm out of sight doesn't mean I'm out of earshot."

"Whatever."