14.Flashback

**Playlist**
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy
Let Her Go-Passenger
Sweet Pea-Amos Lee
Clocks-Coldplay
_________________
Chris' POV~
"-ove you!"

~hours later~

I layed on my couch and started to sob. I was alone.

I had left Joplin, where my only friends and family lived. And even worse, my friends don't even live there anymore. They moved, and won't even tell me where.
Then I remembered. They were practically celebrities. They couldn't keep everything secret.

I pulled up My Digital Escapes YouTube page. They had posted a video a few hours ago and the thumbnail was Skylar, Johnnie, and two other guys sitting on a blue couch.

Skylars hair was longer now, and it was also purple. That's cute. I thought.

I started watching the video, just wanting to hear her voice.

"Hey guys!" Smiled Johnnie. "And welcome to My Digital Escape!" Said the brown haired boy next to him. "So, today, we're doing truth or dare!" Said Skylar. They all whooped. "And me and Kyle are gonna help these two 'cause they have no idea what the fuck they're doing." Said the other guy next to Skylar. "Shut up Jordan," Giggled Skylar. Jordan made a face at her and the others rolled their eyes.

Then the two other boys apparently known as Kyle and Jordan went off camera.

"It's hot in here," complained Johnnie, taking his jacket off. "It's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your clothes!" Sang Skylar. "You're a dork," Johnnie grinned. Skylar stuck her tongue out at him. She had a white piercing smack dab in the middle.

Then Kyle came in with a bowl. He gave it to Skylar. "Thanks Kye," she said.

I frowned.

"So, this is, I don't even know what it is. Johnnie what does this bowl contain?" Skylar said. "My shit," He joked. The sound effects said Yaaaaaayyy. "But really, this bowl contains dares that me and my buddy Skylark here are going to do," He said. "That's not my name." Said Skylar.

~ A few minutes later ~

Suddenly Johnnie's lips were on Skylars.

I slammed my laptop shut.

But the sound still played. They laughed and laughed. The video ended soon later.

I walked onto my balcony. I pulled out a cigarette and got lost in thought.

And the flashback started.

We were still fourteen. Her and I were alone in my treehouse. I smoked a cigarette.

Skylar crawled onto my lap. "What are you doing mister?" She said. I looked away from her.

She pulled the cigarette from my mouth and stubbed it against the wood and hid it in a box.

"What are you doing." I said. "Imagine that these cigarettes are my blades." She said. "Every time you smoke one, it's like I get one scar. I'll stop cutting if you stop smoking. You wouldn't hurt me. Would you?" She looked at me with her big green eyes.

"No," I sighed in defeat.

"You know something?" Skylar said, still sitting on my lap. "Hmm?" I said.

"I think I love you." She said slowly, as if pondering on a question.

I cupped her face in my hands and smiled. "But baby girl you don't even know what love is,".

"I want to know."

I threw the cigarette off the balcony angrily and sulked.

Stupid brain.
Stupid memories.
Stupid life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@ChristoferdrewOFFICIAL: Hi guys      Looking for this girl. Do you know if she has a twitter? :(
I added a picture of her.

Moments later I got tons of replies. @SkylarRampado1
Was her account.

I tweeted her privately as fast as I could with shaky hands.

@ChristoferdrewOFFICIAL: @SkylarRampado1 BABYDOLL I MISS YOU. I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING

@SkylarRampado1: @ChristoferdrewOFFICAL o.O
Umm I don't know what to say at the moment.

@ChristoferdrewOFFICIAL:
@SkylarRampado1 Call me? My number is (***)***-****

My phone rang and I  suddenly ran towards it, picking it up. "Hello?" Said none other than, my Skylar.
"Skylar? Babydoll-"
"Don't call me that." She said as my heart shattered.

I cleared my throat. "Um, Skylar," I started, my eyes welling with tears. "Yes?" She said, and I could hear a sliver of hope in her tone.

"I miss you."