28.I Hate Everything About You

**Playlist**
I Hate Everything About You-Three Days Grace
_____________
Johnnie's POV~

  I looked around the YouTubers tent. I noticed Skylar wasn't there. "She probably left something on the bus and went to go get it." Said Jordan. "She's always forgetting stuff."

"Nah. I'm gonna go look for her."

  I walked around a bit, trying not to get lost. But I've been to Warped Tour many times before, so I don't think that would happen. Right?

  Then I saw her with her back facing me, behind a tent.

  I walked over, and realized she was being yelled at. By Christofer. Ugh. I'm so over this guy. He's like stalking her.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I did anyway.

"I don't have secrets."

"Oh, sure! You have plenty of secrets!"

"Like what Christofer?"

"Like how you never told Johnnie that you were dyslexic!"

What?! I'm dyslexic! Why wouldn't Sky tell me?!

Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind.

"See! That's what you are! A pretty little liar! That's all you are!"

Christofer's eyes landed on me. Skylar looked back at me. She took my hand and we ran back to the bus.

"I can't do this anymore! He's driving me insane!" She sobbed into my chest once we got to the bus. "Johnnie, I'm so sorry I never told you, but I'm dyslexic. The doctor diagnosed me literally right after you got diagnosed, and I thought that you'd think that I was trying to get attention. And I never got around to it because it just felt so silly to me." She rambled on.

  I honestly tried to be mad at her, but with what she's been going through lately with Chris, it just felt wrong.

   We sat there, in each others arms. Not saying much, just enjoying each other's company.

"You know we have to get back to the tent soon." She said, breaking the comfortable silence. "They'll be looking for us."

I sighed, stroking her hair. "Yeah."

So, we went.

  The others gave us a look, considering Skylar's eyes were red from crying. She just shook her head at them, implying it was nothing and she didn't want to talk about it.

"Are you gonna tell them?" I whispered into her ear. "I don't know. Should I?" She whispered back in my ear.

"I mean, it's up to you." I said.

She sighed. "I dunno..I'm definitely telling Kyle."

"Does Jeremy know?"

"He was there when I got diagnosed. I was scared of doctors. You were grounded, and I'd be embarrassed in front of Chris."

"What are you two whispering about?" Damon walked over to us.

"Nothing important." She said to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and putting her head on his chest.

"Well, the meetup is starting soon." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Okay."