29.Cigarettes And Rain Kisses

Skylar's POV~

   Skylar snuck back to the bus during the BMTH concert. This was the last night of Warped Tour.

  She had a great time. Christofer hadn't bothered her since he told Johnnie she was dyslexic.

    Skylar pulled out a cigarette. She knew it was bad for her, but she needed an escape. Sometimes, on really bad nights, even the music wasn't enough to calm her soul.

  Suddenly, Chris turned the corner and saw her with the cigarette. "Skylar!" He said, pulling the cig from between her teeth and stomping it out.

"Since when do you smoke?"
"None of your business."
"Skylar."
"Yes?"
Suddenly, Chris' lips were on hers.

She pulled away instantly. "What the Hell is wrong with you?!"

"Sky?" Said a familiar voice. Damon. "Stay away from my girlfriend, douche!" He said, basically dragging Skylar away from him.

   They walked back to the concert that was just ending. "Skylar, I think we need to take a break. Until you get this 'Christofer situation' under control. I love you. I really do. But, I think that Chris is getting between us." Skylar just sat there, stunned.

"Uhm. O-okay." She said, blinking back tears. "Um, there's something I have to do." She said and walked away. She stormed onto Chris' bus. He was sitting on the couch. She slapped him across the face. Taylor, his band mate, fell on the floor, basically dying of laughter.

    Skylar ran off the bus, Chris running after her. "I'm sorry! Okay?!" He screamed at her as it started to rain. Skylar wasn't wearing anything but shorts and a muscle tee. She ignored him and kept running to her bus, considering it was pouring now.

"Are you crazy?! It's like negative a million degrees out here! You'll get pneumonia." He screamed at her. She looked at him like he was crazy. Is he doing what I think he's doing? He finally caught up to her since she stopped running. He wrapped his jacket around her. "It's too cold for you here." He said.

And as they stood there, Skylar realized that nothing was as it seemed.

"I can handle anything." She said, connecting their lips together. The kiss was full of passion. They stood there for about a full ten seconds.

  Skylar's friends showed up. "Hide!" She whispered to him. He ducked behind another bus.

"It's  pouring what the bitch are you doing out here?!" Johnnie yelled at her. "Uhm, enjoying the rain?" She said.

  Johnnie rolled his eyes at her. They all piled onto the bus. "Ugh, I can't wait to get to the hotel!" Whined Kyle.

"Me either." Said Skylar.

"Hey Jordan?" She said.

"Mmhm?"

"Up for a round of Call Of Duty?"

"Hell yeah!"

Damon flashed her a 'what the hell are you doing aren't you supposed to be sad' look.

She ignored him.