13.I'm Not Okay

I'm making this a long chapter because thirteen is my favorite number! :)
_______________________
**Playlist**
-I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
-Painting Flowers by All Time Low
-Love, Love, Love by Of Monsters And Men
-Breakeven by The Script
-Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
-Still by Matt Nathanson
**************
~Skylars POV~
   Skylar stared out her window into the busy streets of California. She wanted to visit Joplin so much. Suddenly her phone started to ring. "Hello?" She said. "Skylar?" Said the voice on the line. "This is she, who is this?" She said. "Baby doll? Don't you remember my voice?" It said sadly. Then she realized.

"Christofer?"

"Sweet Pea!" He exclaimed.
"How did you- Where are you?" She said. "I'm in New York City." He said. "I don't have a lot if time, but I want you to know I l-" The line cut.

He what?
He loves me?
Can't be..

  Yeah. No. That spark died years ago. She cursed herself for thinking like that.

  Her phone rang again. She kind of hoped it would be Christofer again, but it was just Johnnie. "Hey." Skylar said. "Hey Skylar do you wanna come over to shoot a video or something?" Asked Johnnie hopefully. He was a YouTube sensation, and she was part of a collab channel of his with some of their closest friends. Kyle, Bryan, Shannon, and Jordan. (A/N: Jordan Sweeto is senpai!!) Skylar always had fancied Jordan, but she was too shy and didn't exactly want to let anyone else in.
"Jordan, Alex, and Kyle are here," Johnnie pestered. "Fine." She gave in and came over.

   Skylar didn't exactly like Alex, he was too touchy and he was a bit cocky.
"Heeeeeyyyyy betch," Alex said to her as Skylar walked in. She sat between Jordan and Kyle on the couch. "Hi, Alex," She practically choked trying not to explode on him.

"Gimme a hug," Alex outstretched his arms. Skylar pushed Jordan onto him and mouthed," Sorry". Johnnie laughed.

   She wanted to tell Johnnie that she wasn't crazy about Alex, but them two were close, and she didn't want to break that bond.

Kyle grabbed Skylars arm, pulling her outside on the balcony while Johnnie and Bryan were setting up in the living room.

"What's wrong? You've been acting a bit weird." Kyle said, a bit worried.
"I don't exactly like Alex all that much," Skylar said, looking at her Batman socks.

"Why not?" Kyle said as (speak of the devil) Alex walked out and joined them. He wrapped him arms around Skylars waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. 'Help me' She mouthed to Kyle. "I think Johnnie's calling us." Kyle said. Kyle walked in and 'Skylex' followed. "Awwww, you look so cute together," Bryan said and took a picture on his phone. "I'm posting this on Instagram," He laughed. Kyle whispered something to Johnnie. He flicked his eyes to Alex, who was still all over her.

Skylar untangled herself from Alex. "I just remembered I have a paper due next week," And left. She just couldn't handle him.

Whatever.

"Are you okay?" Kyle said over the phone to her. "No. I'm not. Just leave me alone." Skylar said and hung up.

Minutes later Kohnnie was knocking on her door. She opened it. "Yes?" She said, annoyed. She let them in and shut the door behind them.

"You could've just told me he was an asshole to you," Johnnie said. "Well, you guys were such good friends and I didn't want to mess that up."

  Skylar explained. Kyle kind of just sat there, listening to what the two had to say.

"Well, Alex is officially off of My Digital Escape." Kyle stated. "We left Bryan and Jordan to do the dirty work. And I just wanted them to be alone. I ship Jyran!" Kyle fanboyed. Skylar smiled gratefully. "You're such a dork," She said. "But I ship it too. Jyran is real!" They laughed.

"Oh, yeah," She said. "Guess who I got a call from earlier?" Kyle crossed his fingers. "Pleeeease be Andy Biersack, please, please, please!"

"Christofer." She said and the room fell silent for a solid five seconds. "That douchedick found your new number?" Johnnie said with disgust. Kyle cracked up at Johnnie's made-up word.

"Douchedick!" Kyle laughed. "Are you done now?" Skylar joked. Johnnie sat on his lap. "Don't laugh at my cute little Kye Kye." He said and pecked Kyles lips. "That's all I get?" Kyle whined. "But I'm your cute little Kye Kye!"

Johnnie kissed Kyle a bit longer this time. "Okay you two, not on my couch."