Chapter 2, The Hospital.

Anthony's POV.

Kalel and I are waitng for the doctors to tell us about Ian. I can't believe Ian let the hate get to him. I don't understand why he didn't tell me about this. We could of sorted this out, instead he tried to kill himself due to all this hate. Why would anyone hate on Ian? He's sweet, caring, kind, nice and he's just Ian. The Ian I love as my bestfriend. 

"When is the doctor going to tell us if Ian's going to be okay, Kalel. I'm dying here." I said, fiddling with my fingers while sighing. Kalel and I, sat there for what felt like, 4 years. I must of dosed off. I woke up to Kalel smiling at me. I realized, I had my head on her lap. "Sorry Kalel." I said, gently lifting my head off her lap.

"Ant, it's okay. That's what couples do." Kalel said, reasuring me with a warm smile.

"Isn't it suppose to be the girl laying on the boys lap? Not the other way around?" I said, cheekily. Kalel smirked, while leaning on my shoulder.

The doctor walked out of Ian's room, and walked over to us. "Are you here to see Ian?" He asked us, holding his clipboard tightly.

"Yes, It's me and my girlfriend Kalel. We're the ones who brought him here. So, what's the news?" I asked, licking my slighty dried lips. I stared at the doctor, waiting for the verdict. The doctor took a deep breath and smiled.

"He's going to live. He's still knocked out, sleeping but he is going to be fine." I smiled wide and hugged Kalel.

"Thank you doctor. It means a lot." I said, shaking his hand while smiling. "Do we get to see him?" I asked.

"Yes, Come with me." We followed the doctor into Ian's room.

"We will take it from here." The doctor nodded and walked out with his clipboard tightly around his hands.

I walked over to Ian, gently touching his hand. I sniffed and smiled as I knew he was going to be alright. Kalel let us have our space and waited outside. The doctor didn't tell us if he could hear anything but I'll take my chances and talk to him. "Ian? I'm not sure if you can hear this but, you're going to be okay! You're going to live! I'm so happy I got to you in time. Otherwise, We'll be planning a funeral next week. I'm just so glad you're going to be alright and healthy." I smiled and wiped a tear falling from my eye. Seeing Ian like this, killed me. It killed me to see those cuts everywhere on his body. From his wrists to his thighs. I squeezed his hand and sat in the chair next to him. I'm not leaving him, until he wakes up. And I hope that's soon.

I want my Ian to be awake, so I can tell him, how much of a idiot he was. But, mostly because his smile and laugh, make my day. I want his smile and laugh to enlighten my day everyday of the week. I'm not sure what happened, but I must of fell asleep. I woke up, to a sleeping Ian and a sleeping Kalel. I checked the time. 5:13am. It's so early. I thought. I closed my eyes, and dreamt about Ian. 

I was gently licking my lips, waiting for the doctors verdict. He was taking an awful long time with the answer. I sighed and the doctor finally took a deep breath, and looked down. 

"I'm so sorry. He didn't make it." He said. I shook my head in disbelief. This can't be true! Ian's strong. He's lying. 

"You're lying! Ian's alive!" I yelled, crying at the same time. "Ian! Ian! Where are you?!" I dashed through the hallway calling for my best friend. He can't be dead. Surely. He's a strong boy. "Ian!" I called. I finally found his room. I dashed through the door to see a pale face, with blue lips. 

"No! Ian!" I screamed as one of the nurses covered his face with the blanket. I couldn't stand the death. I was about to lunge forward, when Kalel got hold of me. "Get off of me!" I screamed at Kalel. I got out of her grip and ran to Ian. 

"Ian! Wake up buddy!" I started shaking his limpless, lifeless body. He wasn't responding. "IAN!" I yelled as I cried. I tried CPR. That didn't work. A doctor came and got me. He picked me up and put me outside. 

"Sir, he's gone. Admit it—" I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground in pain. I ran down the halls, trying to find where they'd taken Ian.

I didn't find him.

"Anthony?" I shot up, and saw Kalel with some breakfast. "You okay Ant? You were crying in your sleep. I woke you up, because you were screaming." I nodded and dug into my breakfast.

After I'd finished, I gently layed back into the chair. The chair was a brown leathery sort, but comfortable. I sighed and look at Ian. He hasn't changed. I grabbed my phone out, and made them trend, "#AskAnt." I did some #AskAnt for a while, then I got bored. I groaned in annoynce, and Kalel giggled. 

"I'm going to get us a drink, what do you want Ant?" 

"I'll have some water please." I asked as Kalel nodded. She walked out, leaving me and Ian alone. I grabbed his hand, and squeezed it.

I swear, I felt him squeeze back.