Chapter 27, Sohinki Talks To Ian.

--Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this part. Leave a comment if you did, fan to become part of my epic group and  we will conker the world! (Almost. Hahahahha) Love you xx--

Anthony's Pov.

Sometimes, Ian can piss me off. I hate yelling at him, but if I have too, I have too. I finally finished editing this video for today, and I looked over at the time, it read; '5:34am'. I need to get some sleep. I smiled while the computer was shutting off. I hopped up, closing the door behind me. I walked into Ian and I's bedroom, seeing Ian wasn't there. I walked out into the lounge. He's sleeping on the couch. I must have hurt his feelings. He was snoring lightly, so I didn't bother him. I just winged it, and went to bed in our room.

I woke up to the sound of a game playing. Ian must be playing a game in the lounge. I checked my phone. 11:45 Am. I yawned while getting up, pulling the bed sheets up, so it looked tidy, at least. I walked out to Lasercorn and Sohinki playing a game with Ian. "Morning guys," I said, walking into the kitchen. "Hello Anthony. Sleep well?" Sohinki asked. "Yes I did actually." I said proudly. "So, what game are you guys playing?" "Uh, that Pokémon game." Lasercorn said. I looked over at Ian, who was too engrossed in the game to see me. I personally think it's because I yelled at him last night. "Is there anything you want guys? Drink? Food?" I asked, looking towards the floor. "Nope," Lasercorn said. "We're okay. Why don't you go and see what game you and Ian can play for next week's 'Gametime W/ Smosh.' It'd help out a lot." Sohinki suggested. I nodded. "Okay." Was the last thing I said, before leaving them to play their game.

Hours passed and I'm still picking a game. It's hard to choose, since there are heaps we haven't played. "So, what's up with you and Anthony, bro?" I heard Sohinki ask Ian. I felt like I had to listen, since it was about me. "I don't really know man. I told him to come to bed last night at around 2am, and he refused. So, I left him. I don't know what time he ended up going to bed because I slept on the couch." Ian said, slightly crying, I think. I could hear him sniffing and sighing. "So, how long is this 'silent treatment' going to go on for? Come on man, he's probably really tired, and he needed some time alone. You can't blame anyone for that. I know that sometimes, you like some along time. Don't you?" Sohinki does have a point. "I know Sohinki. We have our alone time some days, but I hate him yelling at me. All I asked was for him to come to bed. But, he insisted, he stays up to edit." "Ian, I'd kill to have a relationship like you and Anthony. I would. You and Anthony are the cutest couple out there. Even though, you haven't gone public. Because of hate reasons. I still believe that once you do tell everyone that you're dating Anthony, I'm sure you both will be voted, 'The Cutest Couple' in this world. Trust me." I could hear Ian crying at this moment. "And one more thing." Sohinki added. "Don't lose him. You'll regret everything once you've lost the one you love most." And with that, I heard Sohinki walk out of our bedroom, down the hallway. I sat back into the wheelie chair seat, and continued on with picking a game. 

I heard a knock on the door to the computer room. "Come in." I said, playing around on the computer, since there's nothing to do. I heard the door open, then close. "Anthony. Can I talk to you for a second?" I heard Ian's voice. "Sure." I said, spinning around. Ian grabbed the other wheelie chair, and sat down. Looking at me, he fiddled with his fingers. "Uh. Anthony, I—" "Ian. I'm sorry." I said. "Anthony you don't need to apologize." Ian said."I don't care. I am anyway. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm just really tired and all this editing is tiring me out." I said. "I understand. Just next time, come to bed when you're told." Ian joked, winking. "Come here you." I said, pulling Ian in for a hug. "I love you dipshit." I joked. Ian frowned. "What was that for?" He said. "You're my dipshit and I'm your Muffin." I said. Ian understood, nodding to confirm. "I love you too Muffin." He said, tapping my nose. I leaned in to kiss him, landing on his lips. After we broke the kiss, Ian hugged me randomly. "I love you Muffin." He said again. "I love you too dipshit." I said, kissing his cheek.

I guess we've finally gotten over this little disagreement.