Chapter 21, Anthony's Dream.

///Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this, and there will be a little drama in the parts to come. Jackie's going to have her baby soon and a heck of a lot is instore. Fan to become a KittyKitten today! Stay Gorgeous! Meow///

Anthony's Pov.

I was banging on the bathroom door, calling his name. "Ian!" I repeated, after getting a beep from him posting the tweet. "Ian! Please!" I'm scared, frightened. "IAN!" I started crying, I fell to my knees, Ian's gone, forever. I saw the door open, It was Ian. He didn't do it. "A—A—Anthony," He said, sniffing. "Oh my god, Ian!" I got up and hugged him. "I couldn't do it Anthony. I couldn't." He admitted, making me feel better. "Why couldn't you?" I asked. "Because," He started. "I know how much it would hurt you, and I know how much you love me too much to lose me. And, I couldn't do it because, I love you." He said, giving me a peck on the cheek. "I thought you were going too, Ian." I said, worry sounding throughout my voice. I sniffed, and buried my head, in Ian's neck. "I'm glad you didn't, otherwise, I'd have to do it myself. I can't live without you. You've made me realize that Ian." I said. Ian smiled, kissing my lips. "I can't live without you either, babe."

It is now, 1:30am and Ian's still up playing video games with me. He tweeted he was sorry, and deleted the tweet, of them wining. I was so relieved he didn't give up. He kept his promise of being there for me. "Ian," I said, yawning. "It's nearly 2am, lets go to bed?" Ian nodded, saving his game and turning it off. "Lets go sleepyhead." I smirked, and followed him. "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." I said to Ian, and he comfirmed with a nod. A few seconds later, I walked in on Ian changing. I looked down, debating whether to look up or not. "Anthony," Ian said. "It's okay, I was just changing my top, because It smelt." I chuckled, hopping into my bed. "Read me a story?" I said, like a little child. "Alright." He got up, and got a book. It was, "Green Eggs And Ham." Very like Ian. He loves this book. He has since I've known him, or maybe a little earlier. Before I knew it, I was asleep. Before I feel into a deep sleep, I heard Ian mumble, "Night babe." And he kissed me softly.

"Anthony," I felt a quiet whisper in my ear. "Wake up, sleepyhead." I groaned and turned on my left side. I was having a dream, a dream that I didn't want to end. It was about Ian and I, we lived in a beach-house, with a deck and a grill. We swim in the ocean, and cooked barbecue's nearly every night for dinner. Ian would cook the burger patties, while I got the lettuce, tomato, onions and cheese, all cut up and grated. Putting them in a bowl for our guests. Ian's mom, and my mom were coming over for dinner. I invited them over, since burgers are their favorite food. Well, my moms anyway. I took the bowls out onto the deck, overlooking the ocean. It was a perfect setup. On sunny days, when the sun went down, Ian and I, would watch the Sunset on our own deck. It was beautiful. "Hey babe," Ian started. "The burger patties are nearly done. Can you get the buns?" He asked, flipping the patties so their sides were cooked evenly. I heard a knock on the door. "Our parents are here," Ian nodded, telling me to answer the door. I smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before skipping off to the door. I opened the door and there stood my mom, and Ian's mom. "Hey Anthony," Ian's mom said. "Hey Ian's mom." I said, hugging her. "My baby." My mom said, while hugging me also. "Let's go inside," I said, leading them inside. "Where's Ian?" Ian's mom said, looking around. "He's outside," I said. "He's helping with dinner." Once we were all seated outside, Ian put the burger patties on the table, and we dug in. "Anthony." Ian said again, shaking me softly. "Babe," I said, confirming I was okay. "Wake up," Ian said. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "It's 12:30pm. You slept half the day away," Ian said. "Sorry," I said."I must of been tired." "I slept until 11am, so it's okay." I smiled and pulled Ian into bed with me. "Lay with me, for a little?" I asked. "Of course babe." 

And for the rest of the time, it was just Ian and I.