Chapter 38, Alex tells secrets.

--Hey guys! Sorry it's short :( I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you're ready for the surprise in the next chapter! Just remember, only 2 more chapters remaining. Is this the end? Leave me some feedback and comments. I loveeeeee reading them! They make my day! Love you xxxx--

Anthony's Pov.

"Ian," I wined. "Ariana's crying." Ian groaned and decided to get her. "I'll handle her, you get some sleep. You're tired." I nodded a 'Thank you' and tried to get some sleep. A few hours pasted, and Ian was back in bed with me. It was around 10:33am. "Ian," I shook him. "We slept for a little while. Babe, I'm getting hungry." Ian nodded. "Morning." He said giving me a quick kiss. I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said getting up. I put on some shorts and a shirt. I walked out and opened the door. "Morning Anthony." "Oh hey Alex." I said smiling. "Come in." I moved aside so she could come in. I closed the door behind her and she sat on the couch. "So, where's the little one?" Alex asked smiling. "I'll just go and get her. Wait here." I said. "I'm not going anywhere." I snickered and walked into Ariana's room. I got her out of her crib, and walked her out into the lounge. I handed her over to Alex, and she kindly took her. "Morning baby girl!" Alex said, hugging her. "Hey Alex, Where's Jett?" I asked, making us some orange juice. "He's—" "Oh hey Alex!" Ian interrupted. "Hey Ian," Alex said. "Anyway as I was saying, he's moved out. He moved in with his girlfriend which I still don't know who she is yet." Alex was jugging Ariana on her lap and Ariana was giggling. "Hey, have you seen her mom since you guys took her home?" "Nope, last we heard she was visiting family." I said, putting Alex's orange juice on the table. "I wonder what's happened to her," Alex said. "Oh and thanks." "You're welcome." I said.

Alex and Ariana were playing for most of the afternoon. Ian and I had to shoot down to the 'Smosh Games' headquarters in a rush this morning. We had to film a back-up 'Gametime With Smosh' because the other one got corrupt, or something like that. We just filmed some more 'GTA 5' stuff. I mean, we might as well. "Hey babe, can we stop and get something to eat. I'm starved." I asked. "Sure babe." Ian pulled into Burger King. We got something for lunch and headed home. I got Alex something too, since she's been babysitting Ariana for the whole morning. "Hey Alex," I said as I walked in with the food. "Here's your lunch." I gave it to her, earning a 'Thank you!' from her. We ate and talked about her brother Jett.

"So, He moved out, to be with his mystery girlfriend that none knows about." Alex said, laughing. "I hope to see him soon." I nodded, taking a sip of my coke. "Yeah, he's seems like a pretty cool guy, come to think of it." "Yeah, I agree." Ian said along with me. "He is once you get to know him." "I wonder why he hasn't told you about his girlfriend.." Ian said, wondering his mind off somewhere. "Probably because he knows how I'll react. I haven't told anyone this but; I hate it when he dates some girls that I think aren't good for him. He doesn't care. He goes with them because he 'loves' them." "Does he really love them?" I asked. "Not all the time," Alex said. "Sometimes, he does it for money. His friends sometimes dare him to date a girl then break their heart. It's pathetic. He doesn't do that a lot now. It's mostly because he loves him and they love him. But in high school, he was the biggest heart breaker ever, he had a record for the most broken hearted girls in his high school." "Wow," I said. "That's bad." "Yeah, we weren't too proud of him." Alex said. "Well, I best be off. It's getting late and I'm getting tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

We said goodbye to Alex and went to bed also. As soon as our heads hit our pillows, we were asleep.