Chapter 31, Ariana and Ian leave the Hospital.

--Hey guys. Sorry it's so short. :\. But enjoy anyway. Leave me feedback, it's much appreciated. Love you xxx—

Ian's Pov.             

"Ian Andrew Hecox. Will you marry me?"

I looked at Anthony, with that ring I saw. The one in his underwear draw. I gasped, and smiled. Tears started coming from my eyes. I couldn't contain my tears. "Yes." I finally said. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said over and over. Anthony got up, and kissed me on the lips. He then, slipped the ring on my ring finger. Anthony was hugging me, and kissing my cheek. The smile on his face was rare. He's never smiled so much before.  Before Anthony went into a deep slumber, he whispered something I'll never forget.

"You make me happy."

I awoke to Anthony smiling. "Morning babe." He said, holding Ariana. I sat up on my elbows. "Is that Ariana?" I asked. He nodded, walking over to me. She had Anthony's eyes. Brown. She also had Anthony's nose, and mouth. She's so cute. "Want to hold her?" Anthony asked. I nodded. Anthony then, gave me Ariana. I held her tightly. Her eyes were open, and she did a little smile. A gummy smile. I smiled at her too. "Hey Ariana." I said. "I'm one of your dad's. Anthony's your other daddy, and Jackie's your mommy." I tapped her nose, causing her to do a little giggle. She's a very happy baby. "Smile." Anthony said, before taking a picture. He sat down next to me and Ariana. He got us iPhone out, and took a picture. He set it as his background. I smiled at Anthony and he smiled back.

"She's precious, isn't she?" Anthony asked, playing with her fingers. She had her fingers, wrapped around Anthony's finger. "She is. When can we take her home?" "Tomorrow I think. She's got all her shots, and stuff. And Jackie's getting out tomorrow. But she's going to her mom's for a little while, and we'll have Ariana." I smiled.

"Alright baby, let's get you buckled in." I said to Ariana, buckling her into her car-seat. Anthony was getting Ariana discharged, and me also. I'm feeling better. A little bit of a sore neck, and rib. But, the doctors gave me some panadol for the pain, so it should help a little. I put up the thing so the sun doesn't get in her eyes, and put a blanket over the car-seat. I picked it up from the bed, and carried it out to the desk where Anthony was. "Alright, you and Ariana are checked out. You may go." The nurse said, smiling. "Thank you." I said, picking up Ariana, and following Anthony out to the car.

"And this is your new home Ariana," I said, setting her car-seat on the table. I unbuckled her, and handed her to Anthony. "Go show her nursery, to her." I said, following behind. We walked into her nursery, and Anthony showed her. "This is where you'll be sleeping baby girl." Anthony said. Ariana started crying and Anthony tried to calm her. "Sit down in the rocking chair." I said. Anthony sat down in the rocking chair, and started rocking slowly. I grabbed out my iPhone, and took a picture. I set it as my background, and smiled.

After a little while, Ariana finally settled, and went to sleep.