Chapter 12, Anthony Confesses His Feelings.

None's Pov.

"Anthony, that was Joey. Kalel was in a car accident, and she's in hosptial. She's in a critical condition, they say she might not make it through the night." Mari had just said, leaving the air, tense and in shock. Ian could literally feel the awkward, but it was a good awkward. After a few short moments, Anthony got up and ran out. Ian trailed, close behind. Mari stayed at the hotel room, packing up Ian's things. Ian shortly found himself, driving after Anthony, in a high speed chase. Accept, it wasn't high speed. It was the speed limit. Ian wasn't trying to attract attenion from the police, so he was going the speed limit. As for Anthony, he was upping his speed, every second. Anthony then pulled into the forest. The forest where him and Kalel came sometimes. Ian found Anthony crying under the tree with the carving, "A + K = ♥" Anthony was sitting there, his head in his knees, with his hands around his knees, keeping himself secure. Ian looked at the view. It was beautiful. The sun was slowly setting, with orange and red colors. Ian whipped out his phone and took a picture, then set it as his lock-screen, then sliding his phone into his pocket. Ian walked over to the tree and sat down next to Anthony. The only thing Anthony doesn't know, is that Ian's head over heels for him. But, Ian knows sooner or later, he's going to have to confess. Ian knew this place was Anthony's favorite place to calm down, or unwind.

"I can't believe this has happened Ian," Anthony finally said, still looking pale as a ghost. "I hate the thought of losing her, my one true love. My first love even. She's been there, when you haven't Ian." Ian then sighed, he knew Anthony still loves Kalel. Ian understands that Kalel meant everything to Anthony, and  every single piece of him, that Ian understood his love for Kalel. "Ian?" Anthony asked, looking for Ian. Ian had got up, and walked over to his car. Ian had hopped into his car and just sat inside, in the drivers spot. Anthony got up, and walked over, gently hopping into his car. "Ian, what's wrong?" Ian didn't answer. "Ian, you're scaring me, what's wrong?" Anthony was searching for Ian's eyes, trying to meet them with his. Ian was still staring outside, even though it was dark out. Anthony's ringtone was heard throughout the car. Anthony pulled his phone out, and hopped out of the car. He answered it, with a simple, "Hello?" Anthony kept an eye out, for Ian. "Hey Anthony, where are you?" It was Mari. "I'm at my secret spot with Ian. Where I come to calm down." Anthony said, watching Ian's every move. "Well, Ian's stuff is back at the house, so come back soon," Mari said, setting down some things on the table. "I'm going to the hospital," Anthony confessed to Mari. "Alright, be fast though. I'm getting hungry," Mari laughed. "Alright, bye," Anthony hung up, and walked over to Ian's car.

"Follow me to the hospital, okay?" Ian nodded, and Anthony hopped into his car. Anthony started driving down the road, with Ian close behind. Anthony arrived at the hospital, packed his car next to Ian's and ran inside. Anthony ran to the front desk, with Ian behind him. "Excuse me," Anthony said. "How can I help?" The lady behind the front desk asked. Her hair was brown with purple tips. It was dark and wavy, with curls. Her eyes were brown, the same color as Anthony's. Her name tag, read "Jackie." Jackie smiled, while looking at Anthony. "What room is Kalel Cullen in?" Anthony asked. "She's in room, 169. It's on the second floor. But, only two people at a time, as she's on life support." Anthony cringed at the words, "Life Support." Anthony hates the thought of losing his first love. Ian always feels sorry for Anthony, but he also wants to call Anthony, his. Ian hates the thought of hiding his feelings and his desire to cuddle with Anthony. Ian and Anthony arrived at the room, pushing the doors open to revel Kalel. Kalel was connected to so many wires, Anthony nearly cried. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom," Ian said to Anthony. "Be right back," Anthony nodded, watching Ian as he walked over to the bathroom, closing the door. 

"Kalel, I don't know if you can hear me but, I want to say something." Anthony started. Anthony grabbed Kalel's hand, and squeezed it. Anthony knew Kalel probably won't squeeze back. "I've liked Ian for a while now, He's been there for me when you haven't. I just, love Ian so much. He's just perfect as perfect could be. His smile, makes me light up inside. His eyes, make me melt every time I look into them, I just hate the fact that I can't call him mine. Kalel, I'm in love with my bestfriend, Ian. I love you Ian." Anthony finished. Kalel's hand was still in Anthony's hand. Anthony didn't notice who was behind him.

"I love you too."