Chapter 28, Anthony's Birthday.

---Hey guys. I hope you enjoy. Leave me a comment because you love me. Fan to become part of my epic group that doesn't have a name yet, but together we can conquer the world. (Nearly hehehe) Love you xxx--

Ian's Pov.

I'm so happy Anthony and I have gotten over our little disagreement. It's Anthony's birthday tomorrow and I have a feeling, the present I got for him, he's going to love. I decided to get him a brand new car. I know cars are a lot of money, but Anthony did need a new one. Or so I think. It has everything Anthony wants. He wanted a car that has so many things. I'm not going to list, because it's very long. It's now 10:30am, and Anthony's still in bed. I guess he wants to sleep in, since the baby could come at any time. I can't wait until she comes. Jackie's going to be staying with us for a few days, since she wants some time with Ariana Skye, before she goes to see her mom. Anthony and I have told her, she can see Ariana any time she wanted. We aren't going to stop her.

"Babe?" I heard Anthony's angelic voice, echo throughout our mostly empty house. We're painting our bedroom and the lounge, since they needed to be painted. I started moving some furniture out of the lounge. "I'm in the lounge, Muffin." I replied, moving the table outside. I saw Anthony come out, shirtless. I swear he does this to tease me. "Are we painting now?" He asked. I looked at him. "No shit Sherlock." I said, stating the obvious. "I see you looking at my abs," Anthony said, smirking. "No. I'm looking at your stomach and I don't see any abs. Keep dreaming, lover boy." I said, while grabbing the paint. "Ian, look at these abs." He said, making a 'Grrr' noise. I started laughing. "Anthony. You don't have abs. You don't even have a 6-pack." I said, snorting. I saw Anthony frown and look down. "I'm kidding Muffin. I love your 'abs' even though, they are imaginary." I said, trying to cheer him up. He smiled, and walked over to me. "I love you dipshit." He said, before kissing me. "Are we done yet?" Anthony asked, walking inside. We'd just finished painting the lounge, so we could move our furniture back in. "Yes Muffin." I said. I walked outside, and brought the table in, as well as helped Anthony bring in the couches. "All done." I said, flipping on the couch. "Finally, some alone time." Anthony said, before pushing me on the couch, and hopping on top.

"Wow that was intense." I said, trying to catch my breath. "I know but, I loved it." Anthony chuckled, looking over at me. "I love your eyes babe." Anthony said, grabbing my cheek. "And I love you Muffin." I said, tapping his nose. "What's the time?" I looked at the clock. "About, 8:03pm." I said. "Want to order some Chinese food?" Anthony asked, whipping out his phone. "Sure." I said.

It is now, 9am on Anthony's birthday. Anthony's still sleeping and I've got his car out the front. I'm just waiting for him to wake up. I'm so proud of Anthony, he's come so far. From being normal people in 6th grade, to being nearly the most subscribed YouTube channel ever. PewDiePie bet us, by a little bit. But we were first. I couldn't imagine myself without Anthony. I just couldn't.

"Morning babe." Anthony said, yawning. "Morning sunshine. Happy Birthday." I said, kissing his forehead. I gave him a little something. He opened it, and he saw what it was. It was a little keychain with the words, "A + I = ♥" I could see tears in Anthony's eyes. "Babe, this is perfect. I love it." He put it on his keys. I looked at him, and a frown was forming. "What's wrong baby?" Anthony asked. I sighed. "With that Keychain there, what if the Smoshers suspect something's and then they find out. What if I get more hate, Anthony?" I looked down at my feet. "I won't let that happen okay?" Anthony said. I believed him. I nodded and Anthony gave me a hug. "Now, let us enjoy my birthday." Anthony proudly said. "I have a surprise for you." I said. Anthony was shocked. "Come with me, and you'll see." I walked him outside. "Close your eyes." I said, before leading him to his new car. "Alright, open." I said, getting the camera ready. I started filming as he opened his eyes. He was stunned, shocked even. "Ian! Oh my god!" He started screaming, he ran and hugged me. "Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!" He kept saying over and over. "Baby, it is your birthday. You deserve it." I said, and Anthony hugged me again. Just then, Anthony's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Yes, I am Anthony. What's wrong?" He asked. "I see. Right, I'll come right down with Ian. Okay thank you." Anthony hung up, smiling. "Well?" I said. Anthony took a deep breath.

"Jackie's gone into labour."