Chapter 11, Finding Ian And Some Shocking News?

Anthony's Pov.

Where did Ian get too, I've been driving around for hours looking for him. Please say, he isn't dead in a ditch somewhere. I hate the thought of fighting with him, even having a big fight is bad. I know I was mean and cruel, but it annoyed me, that he teased me about Kalel. I mean, she's the past now. Ian's been there since 6th grade, and I treated him like one of the bullies at our school. Ian was like my long lost brother, we did everything together. I don't know why I overreacted the way I did. I guess, Ian just pissed me off. Sometimes, I think I was a little hard on him. Okay, a lot. But, He was teasing me about Kalel, and I hate people doing that to me. I gave up, and rang in for some help. I rang up, Mari, Sohinki, Jovenshire and Lasercorn.

"Guys," I started as they sat down on the couch. "We have to find Ian. We had an argument and It ended in Ian driving off, god knows where. I've been looking for hours and hours, I can't seem to find him." I said, breaking down. I started to cry, and Mari came and comforted me. "It'd be okay Anthony," Mari said, reasuring me. "We'll find him, evenually." The word 'Evenually' makes me feel like, I've lost Ian forever. "Anthony," Lasercorn said. "Lets go, before it gets too dark." We all hopped into a car. Mari with me, Sohinki, Jovenshire and Lasercorn in Sohinki's car. I called Lasercorn's phone, and told him to go left, and Mari and I will go right. He nodded and turned left. I went with Mari, down the other way. "So Anthony," Mari started, "Do you really love Kalel? I mean, she's been gone for a while, and I bet you feel really guilty that she cheated on you, and ended up pregnant, but—" "STOP TALKING ABOUT KALEL!" I yelled, stopping the car on the side of the road. "I'VE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT KALEL. I DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE." I yelled at Mari. She sat there, astonished. I started crying and looked out the window. "Anthony," Mari said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I understand, I really do. But, you don't need to yell. We are going to find Ian, if it's the last thing we do." I smiled, and wiped my tears. 

After about, an hour of looking we found Ian's car. He was at this hotel, which looked fancy. I ran inside and talked to the lady behind the desk. Her name was Celine. "Excuse me, did a person named Ian come through here?" She nodded. "Where is he? Which room?" She said, room 69. I chuckled and then ran towards it. Mari knocked on the door. "Ian?" She said sweetly. I heard a faint, "Mari!" And the door swang open. He looked at Mari, then at me. "What is he doing here?" He asked Mari. "Ian," She started. "He was worried sick about you. You could atleast be nice." Ian sighed and came and hugged me. "Ian," I started. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you. I just, hate people teasing me about Kalel. I'm so sorry." I said. "It's okay Anthony," Ian then hugged me again. Mari got a phone call. She answered it, and said, "Hello?" She stood there for a minute then her face dropped. She hung up, and I will never forget the words she said.

"Anthony, that was Joey. Kalel was in a car accident, and she's in hosptial. She's in a critical condition, they say she might not make it through the night."

Cliffhanger. What will Anthony's reaction be? You'll have to find out in chapter 11(:

-ImSimplyEmma;D