Chapter 33, We meet Dasha.

--Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. I didn't want to give away too much. Thank you so much for the 12,000 nearly 13,000 reads! That's incredible! I didn't even think I'd get this far. I hope you enjoy, and the ending is near :OOO. But don't worry; I have a surprise in store. Leave me feedback, I love reading it! Fan to become part of my epic group. Love you xx--

--Ps. The photo is of Dasha c: -

Ian's Pov.

It's been 3 weeks since Alex moved in next door. She's actually pretty nice, since she's been over to our house a few times. She's babysitting Ariana, while Anthony and I drive to SmoshGames headquarters to film next week's 'Gametime with Smosh.' We've made it so we film a week early before release on YouTube. It's worked out pretty well. Anthony pulled into the SmoshGames car park. "What game shall we play?" I asked, grabbing my things. "Maybe," Anthony started, before getting out of the car. "GTA 5?" "Sure." I giggled.

Once we had done filming, we decided to grab a bite to eat. We also got Alex something too, as a reward for babysitting Ariana. We arrived back at our house. "I'll get Ariana, and Alex to come over." I said to Anthony. Anthony confirmed with a nod. He carried the food inside, and I walked over to Alex's place. I knocked on the door. No Answer. I heard barking of a dog, and I followed that sound. I let myself in the yard, as I saw Ariana in her stroller, asleep. Alex was playing with her new puppy. "Hey Alex." I said, walking over to her. "Oh, hey Ian. Finished filming?" I nodded. "How's Ariana been?" I asked, putting the sun hat over her, so the sun didn't get in her eyes. "She was a little sweetheart. She only cried once, because she needed a change, but after that, she was a happy little girl." I smiled as Alex did. "And who's this little pup?" I asked, patting it. "This is Dasha. She's an Australian Shepard Puppy." Alex proudly said. This dog is cute. "Hey, Anthony and I got you something for lunch, want to come over and eat it?" I asked, putting my hands on the handle of Ariana's stroller. "Sure, but I have to bring Dasha." Alex said. "Bring her." I said, wheeling Ariana out.

"Thank you so much for lunch. It was delicious." Alex said, smiling. "You're welcome Alex. Thanks for babysitting Ariana." Anthony said, grabbing our Chinese food cartons, throwing them in the bin. "And thanks for letting Dasha come over." "She is a little puppy, a cute one; I might add." I said, patting her. "I know, she was at the animal shelter, and I couldn't leave her there." I chuckled. "She stood out?" "Yes! She was the cutest one there! Not being mean to the other animals, but she was." I nodded, letting Dasha go over to Alex. I heard Ariana start to cry, so I volunteered to get her. I walked in and picked her up. "Shh baby, shh. Daddy's here. Daddy's here." I whispered in her ear with her on my shoulder. She seemed to calm down a little, and I carried her out to where Alex and Anthony were playing GTA 5 on the flat screen. "How's Ariana?" Anthony asked, watching Alex drive really fast from the cops. "She's fine. She's just hungry, since she hasn't had anything in a little while." I walked over to the fridge, and got her a little bottle with warm milk. I walked over to the un-used couch, and put the bottle in Ariana's mouth. She started drinking it, like she was thirsty. I burped her, and she burped. I put her in the stroller, and just rocked it back and forth with my foot gently. "Ian, can you get us some snacks?" I sighed. "I guess." I made sure Ariana was sleeping before getting up. I got them some snacks, and then I took Ariana into the computer room, shutting the door. I was playing some Sims 3, since there isn't much else to do.

At least Ariana can keep me company.