Chapter 18, Shopping.

//////Okay sorry I haven't updated alot because of school and stuff but here you go! I hope you enjoy, and now I present to you, Chapter 18. Fan to become one of my KittyKittens today! Stay gorgeous! Meow/////

Anthony's Pov.

A few weeks have pasted since mine and Ian's fight, which we got over quickly, and Jackie's party. It's the morning of Saturday. Ian's gently sleeping next to me. During the night, he was tossing and turning, like he was having a nightmare. I wonder what it was. I looked over at Ian's alarm clock and it flashed, 9:34am. It's so early. I quietly groaned since I didn't want Ian awake, just yet. I decided to make him breakfast. Breakfast in bed. I slid out of bed, not wanting Ian to wake up just yet. I slowly but silently made my way down into the kitchen. I started making Bacon and Eggs for Ian. Silently, I made him fresh squeezed orange juice, and put it on the tray. On the tray, there was his plate of Bacon and Eggs, with a glass of orange juice. I smirked, admiring my hard work. I slowly carried the tray down into the bedroom. Opening the curtains, and opening the windows to let the air circulate, I sat the tray down on the desk. Walking over to the bed, I started nibbling on Ian's ear, whispering, "Time to get up babe." Ian groaned, turning over to the other side. I chuckled. "Ian get up," I whispered, kissing his neck. "Anthony," He groaned. "I'm right here," I said. Ian slowly opened his eyes, and looked at me. They were sparkling. "I made you breakfast," I said, grabbing the tray. "Oh, yum." Ian licked his lips, looking at the food. "Eat up," I said, setting down the tray on the bed. 

After Ian had eaten, he layed back into bed. "Man, I'm stuffed." He said, grinning. "Anthony?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. "Yes?" I said, picking up some clothes that I'd thrown on the ground. "Have you had anything to eat?" He asked, watching me. "No, but I'm planning to soon. I'm starved. Wanna grab some Ice Cream?" Ian nodded, getting out of bed. "Let me get ready," I nodded, grabbing my shoes. Before Ian left to have a quick shower, he kissed me gently. "I love youu." He sang. "I love you tooo!" I sang back, earning a laugh from him. After Ian took a shower, he walked past me. "Yum, you smell so lovely. What is your secret?" I joked, with him chuckling. "I used your strawberry shampoo!" He said, while running off. None is allowed to use my Strawberry Shampoo and get away with it! "Come back here!" I said, chasing after him. I could hear his laugh, throughout the house. His laugh made me smile, because that means he's happy. Well atleast he seems like it. 

After we had gone and got some Ice Cream from the nearby Ice Cream parlour, Ian felt the need to go and get some new tops and shorts. He decided to drag me along, so he could get me some aswell. He's like my mom, rather than my boyfriend. We arrived at the clothing store, and looked over at the guys stuff. Ian decided on looking at some singlets, and I looked at some jeans because in reality; I need some new ones. "Anthony! Over here!" Ian called out over the load of people in here. I followed his bowl haircut and eventually found him. "Do you like? It's on special." I took it gently and placed it in-front of me. It was a plain white top, with the words, "#Swag," on the front. "I love!" I said, giving it to Ian. "I'm going to look at the jeans, okay?" Ian nodded, signaling me to go. I found a few jeans, but none of them I wanted. I saw Ian come over, and smile. "Found anything?" I shook my head. "Nope, you?" Ian nodded, showing me a few shorts and a few tops. "Pick some jeans, then we'll go." I groaned. "Hey! Stop groaning," Ian said, earning a chuckle from me. "Uh, Ian." I said, looking over, seeing Melaine with some other guy, in this store. "Look who's over there," I said. Ian looked over and stood in shock. It'd had been months since he broke up with Melaine. "Babe, she's not worth it." I said, pulling him. "Let's go pay and leave okay?" Ian nodded, walking upto the counter. "Hello sir," The guy said. "Is that all for today?" Ian nodded. "Okay sir, that will be $45.90," I smiled at Ian, and he paid the bill. "Ready to go?" I said to Ian. He nodded, grabbing the docket off the man, and grabbing the bags. I heard my phone go off, and I checked it. It was Jackie.

"I need to talk to you, asap."

That can't be good, can it?