Chapter 7, The Truth Is Reveled, Almost.

Anthony's Pov.

Ian's been acting really weird lately. I'm starting to worry about him. I mean, he's my best friend. He usually tells me everything that's happening or what's wrong with him. We arrived in the Smosh house garage, and Ian was silent the whole way back. 

"So.. Are you going to tell me what's—" 

"No. You'll have to wait. I'm not ready to tell you." With that, Ian got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Seriously, I have to find out what the hell is going on. I got up out of my car, and walked in after him. 

"Ian! Stop right there!" I yelled at him. He stopped, and  walked upto him. I walked in-front of him, so he couldn't get away. "Now, Ian. Tell me. What's going on with you?" Ian stayed silent, he wasn't going to budge. "Ian Andrew Hecox, You better tell me what the fuck is going on." I confronted him. 

"Anthony... It's the hate.." He said, and looked down. 

"The hates back, isn't it?" I asked, while walking over to him. 

"Yes." He sobbed. I enguffed him into a hug, letting him cry on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ian. I wish it'd just stop." I said. "Me too." He said, ever so quietly, but I still heard him. "You want to play a game?" I asked, trying to perk him up. "Um. What game, exactly?" He asked, while walking over to the games cabinet. "Any game you want to play, Ian." I said. He picked, Naughty Bear. "So, lets go play!" I said, tugging at his sleeve. "You go, I'll get us a drink." Ian said. I nodded, and walked over to the television. I put in the game, grabbed two controllers and sat down. I could see Ian, pouring the orange juice into two cups, carefully. Once he'd filled them up, he put the juice back in the fridge, and walked over to the couch with them. For once, I actually think I saw a little smile on his face.

Westarted to play, I played first. Ian insisted I went first. I told he could go first, but he said no. "So, Ian," I started. "How long has this hate been back?" I asked, pausing the game, so I don't get creamed by the other bears. "A few weeks now," He gently took a little sip of his orange juice and put it back on the table beside him. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked shortly after taking a sip of my drink. "Because," He swallowed. "You were too busy with other things to worry about me." He shifted, moving away from me. He moved to the other couch. "Ian Andrew Hecox," I said firmly. "It's not the hate, It's something else. Is there something else you aren't telling me?" I want the truth now. "Nope," He said. "I've told you everything." I looked at him with a worried look. "Are you sure? I mean, there is something else, right?" Ian shook his head. "Anthony, I've told you everything."

I looked at the time, it read 2:45am. I yawned and switched off Naughty Bear. We played for hours, well I did anyway. Ian had a few turns, but turn them down when I asked if he wanted to play. I looked over at the couch. Peaceful Ian, sleeping. I sighed and walked over to him. "Ian," I started to shake him. "Ian, get up buddy." He moved and groaned. "Ian," I said louder. "Get up." Ian opened his eyes. His blue eyes sparkled in the light. "Yeah Anthony?" He asnwered, yawning aswell. "Come on, It's 2:50am. Time for bed," He nodded and got up. He smiled at me, and made his way down the hallway. "Ian, wait," I walked down after him. "Yeah?" "Goodnight." I said, while hugging him. "Night Anthony." He whispered in my ear, then kissing my cheek. He walked into his room, and gently shut the door. I walked into my room, hopping into bed, and thinking. Did he just kiss my cheek? Within 4 minutes, I was asleep.

"Anthony," Ian called out. "Yeah?" I called from the bathroom. "Come here for a second," He said. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. "Yes Ian?" He smiled and stepped away from what he was hiding. It was a lovely cake, in the shape of the Smosh logo. I smiled and gave him a big hug. "Did you make this?" I asked him, amazed. He started laughing and shook his head. "No. I didn't make it. I'm not that skilled," Ian chuckled while grabbing a knife. He was about to cut it when he stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing," He said. "I just want to get a picture of it, before we ruin it." I smiled and took a picture of it. Once I had saved it, Ian grabbed the knife, and sliced through it. He took a big piece for him, and a big piece for me. "Thanks Ian," I said, taking the plate full of cake. He smiled and walked over to the table. After we had finished the cake, we were deciding on what to have for dinner. "Anthony," Ian said. "Yeah?" Ian got up out of his chair and walked over to me. "I want to show you something," He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me outside, where it was set up like a dance. I smiled and looked over at Ian. "You did this all, for me?" Ian nodded and chuckled. "May I have this dance?" Ian asked. "Of course." I replied. He grabbed my hand and we started dancing. After awhile of dancing, Ian stopped. He came close to my ear and said;

"Anthony, I think I love you."

-------

So, sorry this took so long, I'm sick and stuffs so, I hope you enjoy;) I'll start writing a few ideas on Chapter 7, but I'll publish it asap. Thanks for reading (:

Do I Mean Anything To You? | Ianthony [Book 1] (Under Major Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara