Chapter 5, The truth behind Kalel.

(I have nothing against Kalel, but I felt like it was time, for her to leave. In the next chapter, it'd be better than this, this is just a filter. You are now, my KittyCats, bc I love cats ok. Enjoy(: )

Anthony's POV.

"Welcome home Ian." I said, pushing open the door to our house. I put his bag down on the table, and smelt the fresh air, circling in our house. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked Ian. He didn't answer. He's still mad at me.

"Kalel, can you go out and get us our usual from KFC?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she walked out of the house. I walked down the hall, into the editing room. Ian was on the computer, editing some videos that needed to be edited.

"Ian. Can I talk to you?" I asked, grabbing my wheelie chair and sitting down anyway. Ian ignored me again, and just continued editing. "Look Ian, sooner or later, you're going to have to talk to me." I said, while he was putting the introduction on our 'LunchTime w/ Smosh' He was clicking away, fixing errors.

"Ian." I asked, while he was uploading the video.

"What Anthony?" His sweet voice said, a little angry. Like, he was pissed off at me.

"Ian, I'm sorry." I wheeled my chair closer to where his chair was, and looked at him. "I really am. I'm sorry for being perfect. I'm sorry for not getting hate, and you're the only one getting hate. I don't understand. Why would they not like you? You're like my best friend since 6th grade. I can't just abandon you, with the click of my fingers." Ian started to tear up. "I mean every word." I said quietly before Ian bursted into tears. I engluffed him into a hug and he cried on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Anthony. I was just trying to get over the fact, that you don't get as much hate as I do. I missed your hugs and I missed your smile." Ian said, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you for a whole week Ian. When you were in that hospital bed, it broke me in half. To find you, all cut up and bruised, I cried." I admitted to Ian. I felt like, it was the time to admit what I was going to admit, before.

"Anthony, I think—" Before Ian could finish, Kalel walked in with our food.

"Hold that thought." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked over to Kalel. He thanked her for the food, and dug in. "Thanks Kalel." I said, eating. I could see Kalel's face go from smiling, to dripy. "You okay Kalel?" I asked, swallowing what I had in my mouth.

"I'm fine, Why's that?" She replied. I'm worried about her. She's been acting werid lately. I wonder what's up.

"Kalel. What's really going on?" I asked. She sighed, and took a deep breath.

"Ant, I think I'm Pregnant.." I nearly choked on my food.

"What?! HOW?" I screamed, nearly flipping over the table.

"Well.. When you were away, I kind of had a fling with a guy and—"

"SO YOU CHEATED ON ME? WHILE I WAS AWAY WITH IAN?" I yelled.

"Anthony, calm—"

"NO IAN, I WON'T CALM DOWN. NOT WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KALEL." Ian's eyes fulled with unwanted tears. He got up out of his chair, and ran down the hallway.

"Ian! Wait—" Before I could finish, I heard a slam of a door. "Just get out Kalel. I never want to see you again." I said, agressively and firm. I meant it. She needs to leave.

"But Anthony—" "LEAVE NOW." I yelled. A scared Kalel grabbed her bag, and ran out crying. I walked over to Ian's door. "Ian, open up. Please?" I said into the door. I heard a click, and the door opened. "Ian, I'm sorry I yelled—"

"I understand. I mean, I'd be the same. Which I was, with Melaine. Woman." He shook his head, chuckling. I chuckled aswell. I sat down next to him.

"So, want to film a video for our Smosh channel?" I asked.

"We have to film 'Gametime With Smosh' later tomorrow. Remember?" Ian said, I nodded.

"I forgot." Ian smiled. 

God, did I miss that smile. And his blue eyes.