Chapter 19, Jackie's Phone Call.

///Guys, It's in Anthony's pov again because I wanted you to know about Jackie and his conversation. You'll thank me later ;) Sorry it isn't long. Anyway, Fan to become a KittyKitten today. Stay gorgeous! Meow///

Anthony's Pov.

I wonder what Jackie wants. I mean, not to sound rude but it sounded important. "Hey Ant," Ian started. "I'm gonna get something for lunch. Want to come?" I shook my head. "Can you get me whatever looks yum? I have to ring Jackie and find out why she so urgently needs me." Ian nodded, kissing my cheek. "Be back soon, sugar tits." He winked and shut the door. I waited until he was out of sight, then I grabbed my phone and called Jackie. "Jackie, you said you wanted to talk?" I heard Jackie sigh. "Yes. It's about the party." I started to get worried. What happened at the party, that I don't know about? "What about it?" I asked, worry heard throughout my voice. "Well, you know how you woke up next to me, naked?" I sighed. I remembered the fight between Ian and I, it made me remember what happened. "Yes, what about it?" I heard her take a deep breath and sigh. "Well, I've been feeling abit queasy lately, and I've vomited a couple of times, everyday." She said. "You don't think its because your sick?" I said, hoping it won't be anything else. "Anthony, I'm pregnant." She said. I stopped breathing. Did she just say she is pregnant? Did I hear right? "Anthony?" Jackie said through the phone. "I'm here," I nearly choked on my breath. "So now what happens? You're pregnant with my baby, obviously." I said to Jackie. "Well, I was thinking of giving the baby to you and Ian, like a surrogate mother. I know you and Ian will want a baby, so this is yours." I nearly cried. "You really want to do that?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the dashboard. "Yes Anthony. I'm not ready for a baby, but you and Ian are. It'd be a perfect mend to your relationship." She said, giggling. "Where is Ian anyway?" "He's getting food, as always." She chuckled along with me.

"I'm back Anthony. Sorry it took so long. There was a long line at the place." I didn't know whether to blurt it out, or whether to wait. But I just felt like I had to blurt it out. "Ian, Jackie's pregnant." Ian nearly choked on his food. "Who's baby is it?" He asked, anger in his voice. Obviously he remembers about that one night. "Mine." I said, closing my eyes. "I can't believe this." Ian said. "I'm sorry." I said, opening my eyes. I revealed a sad Ian. It looked like tears were forming in his eyes. "Do I mean anything to you?" He asked me. I sat there, in shock. "Of course you mean something to me! You're my boyfriend for christ sake!" I said to him. "You got a girl pregnant, then expect me to be fine, even okay about this?!" He yelled at me. "Ian, she said, we can have the baby." I looked down at my legs, looking for any food that might have dropped. "W—W—What?" "You heard me. She wants us to have the baby. Think of her as a Surrogate Mother, carrying our baby, Ian. We are going to have a baby." Ian's eyes fulled with tears, and he hugged me. "I'm sorry Anthony," He said, sobbing into my jacket. "It's okay Ian, you didn't know." "Should we get home?" Ian asked. I nodded, buckling myself in. "I love you okay." I said to Ian. "I love you too," He grabbed my hand, and kissed it. I smiled and so did he.

And for the rest of that day, we decided to order some Chinese Food, and watch movies.