Chapter 24, Baby Shopping.

--Hello! Sorry this is so short. It's just a little filter, I promise Chapter 25 will be longer. Anyway, This is dedicated to Alexlk4 because she helped me pick the name for the baby, and I can't thank her enough. Hope you enjoy, love you xx--

Ian's Pov.

I can't believe it. We are having a girl. That's what I wanted from the start, and now we have a baby girl on the way, in 3 months. I think sometime later today, Anthony said we were going to go baby shopping with Jackie. "Are we gonna go?" Anthony asked, looking at Jackie. She nodded, signaling she wanted to go. "Who's driving?" I asked, looking over at them. They all pointed to me. I nodded, grabbing my keys. We decided to go shopping for a crib, since we know the gender.

I'm still shocked. We are having a girl! A girl! I've always wanted a girl! I can't wait until Jackie has her. I'll be there for her, and the baby, because I'm going to be the best goddamn second dad ever. We haven't decided a name yet, but we are thinking.

"So, names?" Jackie asked, on the way to 'The Baby Factory' where ever parent goes to get their baby things. "Maybe, Kaitlyn?" Jackie suggested. "What about Leah?" Anthony asked. I thought for a moment. "What about Ariana Skye?" I said, looking at them. "Ian, that's beyond perfect." Jackie and Anthony said. I felt proud of myself. It was a perfect name, and it's going to be her name. I just named, my dream baby. I can't believe it, I started crying.

"Ian, are you crying?" I nodded, sniffling and wiping my tears. "Awh babe." Anthony said, patting my shoulder. "I'm fine. I'm just a little emotional today." I admitted, which made Anthony and Jackie nod to confirm they got what I said. "You'll be fine Ian." Anthony said. 

We arrived at 'The Baby Factory'. Jackie and Anthony hopped out, while I had to lock the car. We all walked in, well Jackie woddled. I chuckled, while Jackie looked at me weirdly. "Nothing." I said, and she nodded. We started looking around the shop, until we found the perfect crib and stroller, along with a highchair and a few clothes.

Anthony and I, split the money. Anthony paid half, and I paid the other. Contributing to our child is the best thing any dad can do, right now. I giggled at Anthony, who was struggling with carrying the crib. The store manager came and gave him a hand to undo everything. I was laughing along with Jackie. "Thanks for helping." Anthony said to me, frowning. I smiled. "You're welcome babe, anything else?" I asked, cheekily. He frowned, but then kissed me after. "I love you." He said, quietly. "I love you too." I said back.

All the way back to the Smosh house, Anthony couldn't stop talking about Baby Ariana Skye.