Chapter 29, Ariana Arrives.

--Hey guys! Sorry for the drama, but it was going to happen sometime. Wasn't it?;) Anyway. Leave me a comment; it helps out a lot :). Fan to become part of the epic group that doesn't have an epic name because I haven't thought of one. But, together we can conquer the world.  (hehhehhehe) Love you xxx--

Ian's Pov.

"Jackie's gone into labour." 

What should I be thinking? I stood there speechless. I didn't know what to think, or how to react. "Ian, we have to go!" Anthony said, before grabbing his wallet, phone and car keys. I thought this would be a day for us to hang out. Since it's his birthday. I followed him, close behind.  "I'm so excited Ian! You don't even know." Anthony said. I sighed. Anthony's so excited, but I feel like the baby should have came tomorrow, or something. I wanted to spend some alone time with Anthony before the baby came. But, I guess not.

We arrived at the hospital, Anthony running in, finding Jackie's room. "She's in Room 69." The nurse behind the desk said. Anthony was running towards it, while I walked behind. "Ian, come on!" He called, trying to find her room. "Found it!" He said, before going in. I walked up to the window, and stood outside. Anthony was holding Jackie's hand, telling her to push. I just stood outside and watched. It's Anthony and Jackie's moment, and they can share it together. I don't need a part in this birth. I wasn't the one, who created the baby, so why should I be there? I decided to get a taxi and go home. Anthony has his car keys, since we went in his car. 

I'm home. I'm officially home. Anthony's been calling and texting me, asking where I went. I need some alone time. I checked a text message from him. It was about Ariana Skye. It said;

'Babe, Ariana Skye is here. She was born, 3:38pm, on the 16th of September. She's a big baby. Call me when you get this.'

I threw my phone away from where I was, and walked into the bedroom. I sat on the bed, in complete silence, looking towards the picture of Anthony and me. It was when we first started dating. I took a picture of him kissing my cheek, and I just hung it up in our room. It was a perfect picture. I loved it. It was my favourite. Just then, I heard my phone ring. I got up and walked over to it. It read 'Anthony' as the caller ID. I grabbed it and tapped 'Answer', "H—H—Hello?" I said, wiping my tears away from my eyes, sniffing. "Ian.." He said. "Ian, where are you?! You left the hospital, without a goodbye." He said, worry throughout his voice. "I didn't need to be there." I said. "Yes you did. You're in this birth too." "I didn't create her; I didn't have sex with Jackie, and made her pregnant. Why should I have been there?" I said stating a point. "Ian, you needed to be here." "I didn't need to be anywhere. If I didn't want to be there, I didn't have to be there." "Ian! It was our baby's birth! You—" "IT WAS YOUR BABY'S BIRTH. NOT MINE." I yelled into the phone. "I'm not telling you where I am. But know this. I don't know why you don't ask Jackie to marry you, you've had a baby. I can't live knowing, that baby isn't mine. It's yours. I can't even look at her; I can't even think of her as my daughter; because I didn't make her." I said, nearly in tears. "Ian—" "Goodbye Anthony." Was all I said, before hanging up. I grabbed a bag, filled all my stuff in it, and wheeled it to my car. I grabbed my laptop, phone, phone charger; everything I need. 

I found a hotel, just outside the main city. I grabbed my bags and wheeled the big one, along with the smaller ones on top; inside. I walked up to the main desk, standing there. "Hello, welcome to 'Sunlit Hotel' How may I help you?" A young girl asked. She looked around 20-21. She had blonde, wavy hair. Her highlights were brown. Her eyes were blue. She was beautiful. "Um, room for 1." I said. "Staying alone, eh?" She said. I nodded. "Had an argument with the boyfriend." She was shocked. "Boyfriend?" "I'm gay." I proudly said. She nodded. "Sir, your room is 34." She said, handing me; my key. I thanked her, while wheeling my suitcase to my room. I walked in and was shocked. This hotel is beautiful. 

I could get use to this.