Chapter 25, The Baby Shower.

--Hey guys, sorry for skipping 2 months. But, nothing was really going to happen, so I skipped. In about, Chapter 27-28, Jackie will have Ariana Skye Padilla. I hope you're excited as I am! When Jackie has the baby, on the side, there will be a picture of her. But instead, it's a picture of the nursery in this chapter. Hope you enjoy this. Love you xxx--

Anthony's Pov.

In 1 month, Jackie will be due to have Ariana Skye. We'll be naming her after my last name. So, it's going to be; Ariana Skye Padilla. I think it sounds perfect. And, I have a little something planned for when Jackie has the baby. On that day, that exact day. I can't wait to see Ian's face. We are currently on our way to Jackie house, for the baby shower. We've brought the little baby, some clothes and a adorable dress. I'm in love, along with some flats, with a little pink bow. I had picked it out, with Ian's okay. He said it would be perfect for when she's a little older. 

"Is this the turn off?" Ian asked, looking at the signs. "Yes. It's number 23, so it's on my side." I looked around the houses, until I found Jackie's. It wasn't that hard to find, because it had ballons outside on the letterbox. They were pink, and purple. "There's her house!" I said, while slapping Ian's arm. "Dude, stop slapping me!" He said, turning into her driveway. "There is so many people in there," I said, looking through the window. There wasn't much to see, but people standing around. I grabbed our little present, and hopped out. It had snowed, so it was a little icy. You could see little snow crystals hanging off Jackie's roof. It looked adorable.

Ian knocked on the door, and a very pregnant Jackie answered. "Anthony! Ian! So glad you could make it! I thought you guys would be busy to attend, but you made it!" Jackie said, hugging us. "You've gotten so big!" Ian said, fascinated about her big baby tummy. "That's because I'm due next month. Ariana will probably be born in September." Jackie said, smiling. "That's my birthday month!" I semi-yelled. Jackie chuckled. "Yes, and I'm so excited because Ariana could come on your birthday." Jackie smiled, before letting us inside.

Her house is cosy, and heart-warming. It feels very homely. Jackie is welcoming. We started to walk around, admiring the scenery. "I love your home." I said, to Jackie setting down our little gift. "I love it too. It's perfect for a pregnant lady, because there isn't any stairs. Only the ones at the front and back, but I tackle them okay." Jackie said, before her mother interupted her. "Alright, everyone gather around. It's time for Jackie to open the baby presents." Jackie nodded, sitting down in her chair.

"Alright, Anthony and Ian's." Jackie said, grabbing ours. She looked at the wrapping. She smiled at us. Then, she opened up the present. She sat there in shock. "Guys," She said, breathlessly. "This is perfect." She got it out of the box, that it was in and held it up. Everyone was impressed. We did ourselves good. "Thank you so much!" Jackie said, woddling over to us. "You're welcome." We both said, hugging her. 

And basically, the day consisted of food and folding baby clothes, to take back to the Smosh House for Ariana.