Chapter 10, A fight Ends In Tears.

Ian's Pov.

"Anthony?" I said, looking around for him. "In the computer room!" He called out. I started walking towards the computer room. He was editing the recent Smosh video on his IanH channel, the 'LunchTime With Smosh' video we flimed for next week. I walked in and grabbed the wheelie chair beside Anthony and I watched him. "Uh, Ian," Anthony started. "You're kind of freaking me out." "Sorry," I said looking away. "I was just admiring the introduction of our video," Anthony looked at me like I was some crazy person. "Ian, are you okay?" Anthony asked. I sighed and looked down. "Ian," Anthony warned. "Tell me what's the matter." I looked down and said to my self over and over, "You're going to be okay Ian, just come out with it." "Ian?" "Anthony," I started. "For a while now, I've been contemplating about how I feel and what I feel. I wasn't ready to tell anyone this but I think I need to admit something to you. I don't know how you will react, but let me just say—" "Out with it Ian!" I closed my eyes and I said it. "Anthony, I think I'm in love with you." I opened my eyes to a completely surprised Anthony. I sighed and looked down. "Ian, I—" "I knew it." I got up out of my chair and ran down the hallway. I grabbed my keys and my phone and slammed the door to the garage. I clicked the button and the garage door was opening. I hoped into my car when Anthony showed up by the door. "Ian!" He screamed. "Ian, wait!" I backed out as fast as I could, I needed to get out. I drove off at a speed which I'm not use too. It was becoming dark and I couldn't see. I saw some lights, then everything went black.

"Ian?!" I felt shaking, is this an earthquake? "Ian! Wake up!" I shot up to a worried Anthony. "Woah dude," I said. "Why do you look so worried?" Anthony looked at me. "You were crying and screaming in your sleep," He said. Must of been that dream. "Are you okay?" I nodded and yawned. "Let me get up and get dressed," Anthony nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. I quickly got dressed then opened my door. I walked into the kitchen to see Anthony watching televison. "What are you watching?" I asked, filling up a glass of water. "Just some program about gay marriage being legal," He said. "It's actually pretty interesting." I turned white. Gay marriage being legal? Is this a dream? "Ian?!" Anthony shot up and touched my forehead. "I'm okay man," I said, reasuring him. "I thought you'd seen a ghost or something Ian. You worried me for a second," Anthony said smiling. "So, tomorrow's Friday." I nodded. "March 30th." Anthony sighed. "Kalel's birthday," He quietly said. "You're not going to sit around and cry all day, are you?" I asked, clearly joking with him. "Who cares if I sit around and cry," Anthony sounded angry, mad even. "Because at least, I would of had a better time with Kalel, then you." He spat at me. "So, you'd much rather have a pregnant Kalel, who's baby isn't yours, and have a head full of guilt then have me?" I looked at him, about to cry but held back the tears. "I'd much rather have a pregnant Kalel, then have a stupid guy who gets a lot of hate and cuts," Anthony yelled. That hurt. "Then you know what?" I yelled. "Why don't you have her back, it's not like I needed you anyway!" I yelled grabbing my keys and phone. 

"Ian! I'm not done!" Anthony yelled, following after me. "Oh, be careful. You might get cutting germs on your preicous hair, don't want you to get infected." I spat at him while slamming the door. I unlocked my car then Anthony grabbed hold of my arm. "Ian, wait—" "I hope the pills, and cutting works this time, you want to know why?" I started. "Because, I'd much rather be dead, then have to live with you judging me, with everything I do. Have fun with Kalel," I said getting out of his grip. Anthony was surprised. He hadn't realized what he did. "Oh my god, Ian!" He came running after me, but I drove off. I saw that he hopped into his car and followed me. Tears spilling from my eyes. I can't handle this. He doesn't love me, he loves Kalel. Its so clear, and that's why I need to leave, forever and never look back. 

I finally lost Anthony on my tail. I ended up at this fancy hotel. Might aswell stay here. I thought. I parked my car, hopping out and simply locking it. I walked in and walked over to the desk. "How may I help you," She said sweetly. Her nametag read, "Celine." I smiled and looked around. "Uh, can I have a room?" I asked sweetly. "Sure, your room is 69." I nodded and grabbed the key from her hands and proceeded down the hall. I found my room, unlocking it, I looked around. Looks fancy. I thought. I sighed and flopped back onto my bed, and looked at the ceiling.

At least now, I hope Anthony doesn't find me, since he made it pretty clear, he's better off without me.