Chapter 35, Anthony and Ian's day out.

--Heey guys! Sorry it's so short. I have a long chapter coming up soon. Just remember, there's only 5 more chapters in this story, but then there's a surprise;) I hope you enjoy this, and leave me feedback! I loveeeeeeeeee reading it:D. Love you xxx--

Ian's Pov.

Anthony and I were up very early, around 5am. Alex had to get up early too. She's going to be looking after Ariana for the day and the night. We're going to pick Ariana up at around 12am. We got ready, and dropped off Ariana with Alex around, 8am. She gladly took her, and we set off to drive to some place, Anthony was taking me. He doesn't tell me anything anymore. So it's a big surprise. "Anthony, tell me where we are going," I said. "I'm getting curious." "No baby," Anthony said. "It'd ruin the surprise." I sighed. "You know how much I hate surprises." I stated. "Yes babe, I do." He said. "But I also know, you're going to like it." I huffed, and got out my phone. I went on Twitter, and tweeted. But, I took a picture with Anthony. It was us in the car.

"@SmoshIan: Road trip with @smoshanthony, he's taking me somewhere. God knows where._."

"Dude, that picture of us, looks like shit." Anthony said, waiting at a traffic light. "Shut up," I said. "It's perfect." "You're cute." Anthony said, tapping my nose. "You're cuter," I said. "Cuter than me." Anthony then slapped my knee. "You're perfect babe." He said smiling. "You're perfect too." "I know." Anthony joked, sending me a wink. We decided to stop and get some breakfast. So, we stopped at McDonalds. Anthony brought me and him breakfast. I thanked him, and ate it. "Anthonyyyyyyy," I wined. "Tell me where you're taking meeee." "Nooo baby! Not yet." I groaned and faced the window. "Ian," He said. "Get some sleep. You're tired." I nodded and decided to nap a little.

"Ian!" Anthony shook me. "Ian!" He said again. I groaned and opened my eyes. "What?" I said. "We're here." I sat up, and saw a waterpark? "You brought me to a waterpark?" I asked confused. "Yeah? Its summer dude and it's freaking hot." I smiled and grabbed the bag Anthony told me to bring with my swimming gear in it. I went to the changing rooms with him, and got changed. We swam for about 5 or so hours, and by the time we decided to drive back, it was already 4pm. "Where are we going for dinner babe?" I asked, while he was driving. "We're going to a restaurant. An Italian one." Anthony said. "Yay," I said. "I love pasta."

We arrived home, and it was about 11:30pm. We have Ariana with us, and Alex is asleep. Ariana's asleep too, in her stroller. She's so precious when she sleeps. I can't get over that she'll be nearly 3 months old in a few weeks. She smiles, and giggles. She's had a cold recently, but soon got over it. She's a good baby, and I can't get over how she's mine and Anthony's baby. Jackie hasn't come around to see her, like she said, she would. I don't mind really, if she wants to see her, she can. We aren't going to stop her. I decided to take Ariana into her crib, while Anthony gets ready for bed. "Babe, I'm just putting Ariana to bed." Anthony said a quick, 'Okay,' and I put Ariana in her crib. When she gets bigger, she won't need a crib anymore. She'll need a toddler bed. I gave her a kiss, and left the door open. I meet Anthony in bed, and he was asleep. Wow, he can go to sleep fast. I thought, but then again, he was tired. I cuddled up into him, and fell asleep myself.