①⓪

"I sold my soul and traded my wings for glory, but when I close my eyes, I hear the angels sing to me" - Prisoners of War ~ Crown The Empire

"Yeah, no problem." said a gritty voice, causing me to wake from my sleep. "Don't worry about it. Nah, she just was tired and I needed a designated driver to get me home. Yeah, she's good. She said she was going to text you, but her phone is dead, so she wanted my phone last night, but I was a drunken asshole and lied to her and said I didn't have it. So I just decided to call you now that I'm sober to let you know she's safe."

I squinted around the room, trying to recognize my surroundings. It was difficult, seeing how I felt incredibly ill and it was dark in whoever's room I was in. Sure, I've had hangovers before, but this one wasn't a hangover. It wasn't my stomach, and I wasn't disoriented. I didn't have any desire to vomit my brains out, I just felt uncomfortable...and like I was covered in a cold sweat.

"Like I said, anytime." said the familiar voice. "Yep. See you later."

I blinked and slowly sat up, letting the sheets fall around me. The cool air shocked my skin and I glanced down at myself, horrified that I was in a ripped up T-shirt that was most definitely not mine. My pants were missing as well, and that only increased my fears. The door slowly opened and I shielded my eyes when light flooded into the room. There stood Dave, putting his phone back in his pocket, trying to tiptoe his way past the bed I was sitting on, trying not to wake me up.

He then leaned down by his closet, rising only after he had my pants and shirt in his hands. Finally, I decided to let him know I was already awake.

"Hey!" I snapped, pulling the sheets up to my neck due to my discomfort. Dave jumped a mile and looked guiltily at me, blushing a little. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Good morning to you too." Dave said cooly, regaining his cockiness. I felt my upper lip curl.

"What the fuck, David. You fucking asshole." I snarled, grabbing the blankets as an extra layer of reinforcement. "I can't believe you actually stooped so low to do this to me. I'm gonna tell Benn about what you did. You better watch your back."

"Hey," Dave said, sounding genuinely confused, "are we still talking about the same thing here?" I glared angrily at him.

"Fuck you. You pervert."

Dave's eyes widened and he stared at me, his eyebrows drawing together. "Wait, you think that - oh fuck no."

"Then why the hell can't I remember last night?" I snapped airily, and how did I end up in your bed?"

Dave rolled his eyes, snorting a little. "You don't want to know, Suede." He then proceeded to walk out of the room with my clothes in his hands, tossing me some sweatpants over his shoulder. I hurriedly pulled them on and leaped from the bed, padding after him.

"What do you mean?" I demanded, feeling my confidence and anger falter a little as I chased him down. Dave only ignored me, his shoulders tensing up as he opened up the washing machine and tossed my clothes inside.

I fidgeted with Dave's shirt, picking at one of the many little holes in the fabric. "What did you do to me?" I whimpered, my voice sounding incredibly small. I watched as Dave's shoulders drooped dramatically and he gave out a sigh.

"Charlotte, I would never do that to you." Dave said, his voice sounding hurt. I almost didn't believe him until he turned around to face me. "I can't believe you thought I did that to you."