②①

"She'll Fantasize About It, Every Single Day But She Can't Find It In Her Heart To Run Away...And No One's Listening. With Northern Massachusetts, On His Knees To Stay He's Begging 'Please, Oh Baby Please, I Can Explain, It Won't Happen Again" - Massachusetts ~ Silverstein

You bitches jealous of my new tattoo?

Present

Andy was beside himself. I had shaken my hysteria off to try to convince Andy to forget everything I said to him and everything he saw. But he wasn't budging.

"Charlotte, you know you have to leave him." Andy said quietly, watching me as I frantically picked up the room, putting the dirty clothes away in the laundry basket. "And you know I can help you..."

"Andy, I can't leave him." I sniffled, wringing my hands in front of me. "He needs me."

Andy made a noise of disgust. "Are you fuckin' kidding me, Suede? The Charlotte I knew in high school wouldn't stand for this shit. She would leave if any person hurt her." Andy stood up and grasped my shoulders, gripping them gently. "How bad is it? Does he hurt you all the time? Or was this a one-time thing?"

I opened my mouth, about to answer, but Andy stopped me. "Shh, I can hear somebody on the stairs."

"Don't say anything." I pleaded just as the door opened.

"Charlie, what's taking you so fuckin' long?" Dave's gritty voice caused me to cringe a little. Andy stared at me in disbelief. "Oh, Andy. I didn't know you were in here."

I glared at Andy as he looked back and forth from me to David. He looked like he wanted to pounce on David but I could tell he was conflicted.

"Oh, yeah. I was looking for the bathroom, but wanted to catch up with Suede." Andy shot Dave a grin that was so transparent, I couldn't believe Dave smiled easily back at him.

"Oh, yeah. Haven't seen you in forever, dude. Charlie, the guys are waiting downstairs for you. Taddie's here and wanted to check in on you."

"Okay." I said quietly. I stood up and began to walk out of the room, but Dave stopped me by grabbing my arm. I flinched a little, looking up at him with concern. I swear, I could hear Andy gasp. David leaned down and pressed a kiss to my cheek, his grip tightening a little.

"I'll be down in a few minutes, alright? Don't wait for me and Andy. You can start serving the food." David said quietly. I nodded, biting my lip. David smiled, his teeth glinting in the light. "Great. Love you."

"Love you too." I whispered, pulling away from him and beginning the trek downstairs.

I could hear them talking upstairs and my anxiety soared.