①⑥

This is me^

                  This is me^

"How could this really have happened?  One second life was looking up, the next I'm on my way down, I thought my story had ended, but if this hell is where I'm trapped, then I will seek my revenge...I've come for blood, blood, blood, and I'm not leaving 'til I have your heart, you're going to pay for all that you have done, done, done, I feel alive when I have blood, your blood, because revenge is all I haven't lost, you've taken every thing I've ever loved, so give me blood, blood, blood, I feel alive when I have blood, your blood, I want it all." - Johnny's Revenge ~ Crown The Empire

" - Johnny's Revenge ~ Crown The Empire

-ONE YEAR AGO-

We were arguing.  David was throwing his arms up, his pacing increasing.  My hands were gripping furiously at my hair and I let out a slight scream of frustration and I kicked at the wall, my anger boiling over. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you, David?"  I shouted, turning on my heel to stare him down.  Dave looked completely passive, his brow raising.  I felt myself grow steadily more and more frustrated when he rolled his eyes. 

"There's nothing wrong with me, Charlotte,"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"  I snapped, growing more and more angry with David.  David only gritted his teeth, his sneer growing.  "You know what?  I'm fucking done with you." 

"Yeah?"  Dave asked, his stance stiffening slightly.  "You think you can just walk away from this?  After all we've been through?"

"You're fucking psychotic!"  I screamed, throwing a pillow at him.  David dodged it at the last second, his hands curling into fists. 

"Don't say that-"

"You're jealous, possessive, and psychotic!"  I blurted out, trying shove past him. 

"Is this about work?"  David asked, his tone condescending.  "Because I told you I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fix this!"  I snapped, "you straight up broke my boss' nose!  I told you he was a flirtatious prick!  And you overreacted and now I'm jobless."