①④

"My Lovesick Valentine, Why Keep On Trying To Tame This Heart When You Know It's A Lie, You're Lost In Your Own Self-Demise, It's About Time To Open Your Eyes And See Yourself For What You Are, I'm Sick Of Being Just Another Scar That You Carve Into Your Pitch-Black Heart; I'm Begging Please Won't You Prove Me Wrong? Please, Please Darling Won't You Leave Me Alone?" - Two's Too Many ~ Crown The Empire

I'm sorry this chapter is all over the place, I really hated the theme for this chapter, but there wasn't really anything I could do because I had already written a large portion of it and I didn't want to rewrite the kitchen scenes. Thanks for understanding!

❈❈❈❈❈❈

It was at least 4:00 in the morning when I woke, the reason behind it mysterious. I rubbed at my eyes and sat up, yawning. For lack of a better term, I was miserable. The awful habit of waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep made me regret not taking melatonin before I went to bed. I slid out of bed, my eyes slightly confused, due to my vision being impaired. I quickly found my glasses and put them on so I wouldn't wake up my temporary room-mate. Speaking of David - he was letting soft growls leave his parted lips, his face contorting an expression of pain. 

I thought he was awake, so I quietly padded towards him to assess the damage. It was only when I was within reaching distance from him that I realized he must be having a nightmare. The sounds he was making was similar to a dog's low growl when they're being threatened. I watched as his growls resolved to whimpers and he finally fell silent. I couldn't help but wonder what his dream was about. It must've been one hell of a nightmare.

I grabbed my phone and unplugged it, then I quietly made my bed. I was going to do a little exploring before everyone woke up. Maybe I'd find the kitchen and make breakfast for all of us. Andy had mentioned that he and the guys weren't completely helpless when it came to the culinary arts. Actually, each boy knew how to make one signature dish. Taddie's was some filling dish called Swedish meatballs. Tree was really good at making grilled sandwiches, like club sandwiches and such. There wasn't any sandwich that Tree couldn't make. Brandon was great at making homemade macaroni and cheese, made with real cheddar cheese and not that powdered shit. Andy could make awesome tacos and mexican styled dishes. Don't worry, Danny already made all the racist jokes he could think of. The rest of the guys said all the ones that Danny missed. And David was...well, come to think of it, they didn't really mention David's cooking skills, but since he lives alone, I assumed that he could cook and provide for himself just fine. 

I was just about to leave the room when I heard a soft voice coming from David's bed. 

"Charlotte, is that you?" David's voice sounded so light and gentle, it didn't sound like him, so I squinted at him through the darkness, trying to figure out if it was really him, or if I had just imagined it. 

There he was, sitting straight up in his bed, the covers in a tangled mess. His eyes, however, were closed. I covered my mouth to hide my laughter. David was sleep talking. 

"Yes, David?" I smirked, leaning against the door frame. 

"Charlotte, can you put the pizza in the oven?" He mumbled, frowning as he said it. "And the muffins burnt themselves. So the kids are going to be pissed."

"Whose kids?" I asked curiously. Dave slumped back into his pillows, sighing.

"Ours." he said simply, before a loud snore was emitted from his mouth. I silently backed out of the room, closing the door. David was having a dream about kids? No, our kids?

I walked myself around the mansion, my mind on all sorts of different levels. I tried not to think too much about David's unconscious conversation.