①①

Sorry for those who forgot that this story was set in the past...

"And when I'm worried then I'll look up to the satellites and hear them call your name, then I know I can't be the only star in the world that's trying to burn, so look up to the satellites and hear them all call your name, they're singing hey, hey-aohaoh-aohaoh-hey-heyohayo I know that I'm never alone" - Satellites ~ Crown The Empire

I took a shower, washing all of the dirt and stuff from my skin. I felt disgusting. Halfway through the shower, I heard a knock on the door and before I could protest, David walked into the bathroom.

Of course, I shrieked and told him to fuck off, but he only placed my now dry clothes on the bathroom countertop telling me to calm down and that my sweater was running again in the washer.

When I finished my shower, I dried myself and got dressed, slowly and quietly. I could hear Andy's voice from the other side of the door and I wondered what time he got here at. Was it a few minutes ago? Was it right after I took a shower? Was it right when I got in the shower? I couldn't tell.

I didn't know whether or not to greet Andy with a hug or just a smile. I could sense there was some sort of awkwardness going on, but I didn't know what from. My guess was from last night, but I might be so far of that I could be reading too into it.

I opened the door, letting the steam billow out of the room, my hair wrapped in a towel. There Andy stood, reading something on his phone, his back to me. His hand held a half-eaten sandwich and he seemed to be telling Dave something about whatever he was reading with his mouth full of food. I snickered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You should really finish chewing your food." I said sarcastically. "You might choke and die if you don't."

Andy spun around, nearly dropping his expensive phone. "You're alive!" Andy shouted, exasperated. I giggled, holding out my arms for him to crash into. He barreled into me, his eyes squeezing shut as he tightened his vice grip around my waist. "Charlie! I thought I'd never see you again!"

"Was it that bad?" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood. Andy pulled away, his eyebrows raising. His brown eyes swept up behind me and I turned my head, following his gaze. Dave glared back, shaking his head.

"Well..." Andy trailed off, sighing. "You weren't bad. You just weren't...you." Andy gave me an innocent look and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I wasn't me." I snorted. "I was fuckin' drugged."

"I know that." Andy said darkly. "But you were saying some pretty fucked up stuff."

"Like what?" I pestered. Dave didn't tell me what I had said specifically. He only told me that I wasn't acting like I normally acted; which is what I had naturally assumed. David liked to make me feel better about the situation, but I had no control over the situation. I guess he understood that about me.

"Oh, nothing." Andy pretended that I didn't understand that it was definitely something horrible I did that night. "As long as you're okay now, I'm okay with leaving everything in the past."

"But I-" I began, but Dave interrupted me.

"Okay, so Charlie hasn't eaten anything yet, so lets get you something to eat, yeah?"

"I haven't eaten either." Andy chimed in, awkwardly stumbling to the countertops. "So will you cook for me too, Dave?"

"Whatever." Dave smirked, rolling his eyes. "What are you in the mood for, Charlie?"